JOE BLOW - M.O.B. new album out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I gota listen 2 this album again I felt like overall there was only 2 or 3 interesting songs out of damn near 19 tracks. I honestly don't see the hype with Joe Blow he ight imo.....

Dec 19, 2005
best song on the cd?? beat is smooth as fuck.

I gota listen 2 this album again I felt like overall there was only 2 or 3 interesting songs out of damn near 19 tracks. I honestly don't see the hype with Joe Blow he ight imo.....
listen to his first cd.. You Should Be Paying Me.. nothing after that has been close in quality. each cd has had a few good tracks but nothing like his first. on a lot of songs though he does sound like an amateur.. but when everything clicks: beat, flow, mastering and lyrics he has to be one of the dopest out right now.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i havent even downloaded this yet, i was all hyped for joseph after YSBPM but unprofessional mixing and mastering for every tape he dropped afterwards has really killed my interest in him

Props: HOGGLIFE

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is the only joe blow album/mixtape i havent really felt. he cut his dope this time lol

usually if im sippin bo listening to a new joe blow album that shit super slaps...was tryna listen to it drinking a 4 and the shit was boring me. a few songs were standouts but a bunch of it seemed like throwaways to me. maybe itll grow on me later but from first listen, a little worse than blow out...thats just IMO tho

ima keep listening to it for the rest of the month and see if it gets better. some of the beats were just OK, not the usual dope choice of beats blow will pick and the rhymes werent as sharp..

he said something that stood out on the album tho "the more im talking im showing you my weakness" im waiting on the next ALBUM from blow...like another you should be paying me.

@ g raider i agree..best song..theres not alot of that smooth player like that song..seemed like a song that shoulda been on you should be paying me

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2012
this is the only joe blow album/mixtape i havent really felt. he cut his dope this time lol

usually if im sippin bo listening to a new joe blow album that shit super slaps...was tryna listen to it drinking a 4 and the shit was boring me. a few songs were standouts but a bunch of it seemed like throwaways to me. maybe itll grow on me later but from first listen, a little worse than blow out...thats just IMO tho

ima keep listening to it for the rest of the month and see if it gets better. some of the beats were just OK, not the usual dope choice of beats blow will pick and the rhymes werent as sharp..

he said something that stood out on the album tho "the more im talking im showing you my weakness" im waiting on the next ALBUM from blow...like another you should be paying me.

@ g raider i agree..best song..theres not alot of that smooth player like that song..seemed like a song that shoulda been on you should be paying me

Worst than that Blowout mixtape? You can't be serious..... your opinion will no longer hold a blade of grass out the ass to me. lol

In all honesty tho, I thought the album is behind YSBPM (pretty obvious) & International Blow but i'd put it infront of Lost Files. I've heard people say they think this is almost as dope as YSBPM (I don't agree) and others ain't feeling it much. Personally, Im waiting on this album produced entirely by pakslap & bandit. Heard a few tracks off it & they on that first album hype forreal..... Wait until u guys hear this "rearview" track, shit's crazy!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Worst than that Blowout mixtape? You can't be serious..... your opinion will no longer hold a blade of grass out the ass to me. lol
bro who are you? my opinion is my opinion..i gives a fuck what your take on my opinion is..just FYI...dont think i will ever need your support on my opinions i'm speaking for self here so take it as one mans opinion.

it might grow on me, it might not...we'll see..every joe blow album is in my whip and gets played while im driving around the bay

at this point for me its:

YSBPM
International blow
real recognize real
lost files
Joe blow presents: Fonk artist
blow out
mob

thats my best to worse as of now
unless im missing an album

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
YSBPM is one of the best Bay albums to drop in the last few years, and I really don't think anything else he's dropped has came close. he's had some really good songs on his other projects, but as far as the quality and being able to slap front to back... nothing he's dropped is on that level. this one is not the exception either

Props: Gas One