Jobs u cant believe people get paid for

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
I was watching Discovery Channel and they had a dude who gets paid some cash to taste Dreyers Ice Cream all day...He invented The Rocky Road for Dryers and shit

So this is what the thread is about post up some jobs U cant believe people get paid for...Jobs u might for lazy bums or how in the hell they get a job like that and where do send your resume for it

Sep 26, 2006
Sixxness said:
when are they gonna let you drive a patrol car? :)

ummm...well i have a test on november 4th and if i pass i will have an interview and if i do good on the interview then they will pay for me to attend the academy and pay me while im in it...if i dont get chosen for that then ill be paying my way through the academy in march...then ill be driving my patrol car 6 months after that...funny joke man.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
you gotta pay to go to the police academy? Not that i wanna be a cop or nothing but how much does it cost if you pay your way?

Mar 18, 2003
Once I was driving towards the freeway in Manteca and I saw this city employee "working". His job was to lean against this post and hold an up-side-down sign that was supposed to read "slow". It wasn't so much that this is what he gets paid for, but that I know he makes BANK doing it and it's coming out of my paycheck. How hard would it be to stake something in the ground that would do the same thing?

This is the only time I can ever remember thinking something like this.

Sep 26, 2006
almost $5,000...plus its a full time job 8-5 monday through friday so you cant really have a job at the time...thats why im trying EXTREMELY hard to get hired before i go through it...but its like 2 semesters of college too and you get credits for going so its not THAT bad

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the fags that are on VH1 tv shows commenting on celebrities lives, like its the most important thing in the world. fuck those people, they spend their lives talking shit about people when they are shit themselves...those people are the most jealous mothafuckas on the planet.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
DubbC415 said:
the fags that are on VH1 tv shows commenting on celebrities lives, like its the most important thing in the world. fuck those people, they spend their lives talking shit about people when they are shit themselves...those people are the most jealous mothafuckas on the planet.
Co sign, I'm always like who the fuck are these people. Whos the queen of the red carpet??? I don't give a fuck!

Jun 15, 2005
I know there is a job to check the effectiveness of new deodorants. So basically, someone puts it on and does some sweat causing activity, then this person goes and sniffs their pit to see if that shit did its job.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^yeah thats true, I'd like to have a job that i can help people that you can make a good living off of at the same time though.

My friend wanted to be an EMT before he found out they don't make diddily, now he wants to be a firefighter or a park ranger which would be tight but you are a cop sort of

I pretty much get paid 18 dollars an hour to post on the siccness all day, I only really work when the net really gets boring lol. Yet I'm still held in high regard in my company lol. My job is pretty tight I suppose, I know if I got another job where I'm busy all the time I'll look back and think that place wasn't THAT bad even if i got paid more.