job hunting is a bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I feel you on this..The past week I been out and looking..this shit fuckin sucks:(I hella need money though so imma keep puttin in applications until something comes up..SMH!~KvQ~

Nov 25, 2002
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn

I say fucc workin......been unemployed fo a year as of Jan 16th
what can i say im a slaccer! I tried ta get on SSI but being crazy aint enuff ya gotta be dumb too I guess. They say i can work fine just not recommended ta work with the public.........Damn it ive Put in over $15,000 into my social security and they say I cant collect? WTF is that? Im a get another job though.......start lookin Monday.....and Im only doin it fo my baby:classic: cuz i hate workin damn it!:dead:

Oh by the way Venom..........
Im 23 yrs old w a good enough diploma(GED)......have a high IQ but low motivation when it comes ta bustin my ass in a labor setting. Ive done a little of damn near every type of low level industry; from fast food to dietary in a hospital ,from production to wharehouse distribution, from janitor to sellin kirby vacuums.....
the list is long for someone of my age....Ive been workin since I was 16 and im ready to retire lol......I want a job that pays decent in perspective of what my job duities are, i.e. I dont wanna break a sweat for minimum wage!!!!
I can be lazy, but have good qualities to be a supervisor. I was meant to be a leader not a follower. Lately I've just been helping my roomate out on his routes as a self employed vendor for grocery stores....he pays me under the table and its cool but he cant afford to have me on full time. My license is suspended, maybe the courts will give me a temp one if I get a job?
Ummm i cant pass a drug test any time soon lol..... I need a month, and only if its worth leavin my wife Mary Jane!
So you know any one lookin for an employee of my caliber?
Didnt think so.........life sux......& then you die

Apr 25, 2002
venom-
I'm 23, with a college degree, and i am looking for any job that will offer career opportunities and recognize my college experience and pay me accordingly. Where i live though there are few career opportunities, and hella shitty jobs at minum wage.
I am slowly realizing that a college degree is more for accomplishing something personally. It does not get u a job automatically. All the shit i have seen wants experience, which i have forgon while in school. I look at some of my friends from hight school who didnt go to college and they have a huge jum start on me career wise and it will take me alot of time to catch up to them. maybe i should have learned a trade.....
All i can say is i would not reccomend going to college unless u know what u want to do and it requires a degree.

1 more fucced up thing i have learned too is with all the shit the classes fill your head with it never does the most important thing--really help u figure out what u want to do with the rest of your life...,.....

Nov 25, 2002
Thas what im sayin humboldt......but experience doesnt always help either.....sometimes you can have too many experiences.....
bad ones I might add....Only thing you can do in life that will please you is do as you feel...Im gonna be self employed but as of now it takes money to make money so Im gonna take a shitty job for the time being.

Apr 25, 2002
CcytzO Loc said:
start lookin Monday.....and Im only doin it fo my baby:classic: cuz i hate workin damn it!
Aww<3..Same here.

Im 18,graduated High School in June with a Presidential Award=0)Made my mama real proud.lol..Right now im looking for anything to help me get through college.I put in alot of applications at clothing stores[JCPennys,Macys,Forever 21,Clothes Ave. etc.]Im not going to be real picky right now im just mainly focused on getting in and out of school and doing my own thing.Cant wait until im living real comfortable-sighs-~KvQ~

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:

Aww<3..Same here.

Im 18,graduated High School in June with a Presidential Award=0)Made my mama real proud.lol..Right now im looking for anything to help me get through college.I put in alot of applications at clothing stores[JCPennys,Macys,Forever 21,Clothes Ave. etc.]Im not going to be real picky right now im just mainly focused on getting in and out of school and doing my own thing.Cant wait until im living real comfortable-sighs-~KvQ~

Yeah I could picture you workin at those stores.......If they like you alot they move you up hella quicc within a month or so you could become manager............I'm 18 strugglin with highschool and I work at SUBWAY.......................Just opened a savings account tryin to save up for college

Nov 25, 2002
who knows someone hiring? in Stoccton preferably.................

I thought Venom was tryin ta hire someone rofl!!!!!!!!

again fucc workin.......damn it :angry: ( .....but i got to:dead:)

May 2, 2002
I gave up on the whole job huntin' thing for the time being. School's startin' up here fairly soon for me and thats a bitch as is. I wouldn't mind something a few days a week, alternating every other weekend just so I could have money in my pocket.

Quotas is what it comes down to. An employer is only required to hire so many minorities and/or females. Once they reach their limit, they aren't obligated to hire any more. At least that's the way I see it.

Case and point... I applied for a job at Arby's, but I didn't get it. As it turns out , they'd hired a girl and a guy. Both of them were minorities, I believe. I'm not hatin' on 'em 'cause I'm a minority myself. Hell, my homie got on, and he's Mexican. They probably didn't want too many of us workin' in the same place.

Nov 25, 2002
MizeryMade said:
Hell, my homie got on, and he's Mexican. They probably didn't want too many of us workin' in the same place.
Feel me?

Thas half my reasons right their....they see a fuccin hispanic ma fucca come in wit a long braided tail comin off da top a his head and they prolly thinkin Im tryin ta rob them or somethin....lol
tha fact that Ive done that b4 doesnt matter.....not like they know about it.....i dont think they know.......:paranoid: