Joakim Noah Arrested For Possession

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Authorities in Gainesville charge Noah with possession of marijuana

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Authorities in Gainesville have charged Chicago Bulls forward and former Florida star Joakim Noah with possession of marijuana and having an open container of alcohol.

Gainesville police spokesman Sgt. Rick Roberts said Noah was arrested around 1:50 a.m. Sunday after an officer spotted him on a sidewalk holding a plastic cup containing an amber drink, a violation of city law. During a search at the station, officers found marijuana in his pocket.

Noah was released after signing a notice to appear before a judge -- standard procedure for such offenses. He could face up to 6 months in jail and a $500 fine for the marijuana charge.

Noah led the Gators to back-to-back national championships before being picked ninth overall in last June's draft by the Bulls.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3411961

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my cousin caught a case! I swear that foo looks like he belong in my family tho....at least they didn't charge him with more shit, usually it's a felony to bring contraband into the station, or at least it is in cali

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
"Gainesville police spokesman Sgt. Rick Roberts said Noah was arrested around 1:50 a.m. Sunday after an officer spotted him on a sidewalk holding a plastic cup containing an amber drink, a violation of city law."

Hm, somehow the fact that doing that is a "violation of city law" doesnt surprise me.

Jun 27, 2005
"Gainesville police spokesman Sgt. Rick Roberts said Noah was arrested around 1:50 a.m. Sunday after an officer spotted him on a sidewalk holding a plastic cup containing an amber drink, a violation of city law."

Hm, somehow the fact that doing that is a "violation of city law" doesnt surprise me.
LOL so in Gainesville its a crime to walk down the street drinking apple juice out of a plastic cup?

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
not surprising it seems every other average athlete is getting busted with weed. and as far as the alcohol look at how far his eyes are apart his mother probably had a lil sippy sippy when he was in the whom. he was born to drink

Apr 20, 2003
^^^ I agree Caff! Nothing new with athletes getting got with mary jane in their possesion...... It seems like every season n basketball n football, 2 or 3 dudes getting caught with bud.