JLMACN (Going Diamond)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What percentage was the biggest for JL's time spent?

• Less than 50% being a nice guy answering questions.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • More than 50% being a nice guy answering questions.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 50% kickin' a newbies ass for stepping outta line

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • More than 50% kickin' a newbies ass for stepping outta line

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Less than 99% being racist, offensive, slandering people, being a total jerk

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • 100% ASSHOLE!!!

Votes: 39 58.2%

• Total voters
Aug 21, 2002
JLMACN, you been on here as long as I have and have damned near 6500 more post than my ass, bout to go Diamond on this bitch.

Now down to business, out of the 10,000 posts you've posted, what percentage do you think pertains to how he spent his time on the siccness???

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
JLMACN said:
haha...im anxious to see where this goes..
It's like predicting who would win a fight between young Mike Tyson & Rachel Ray......we all know what the answer is gonna be JL. But for the record I dont think you are 100% asshole. you have SOME good qualities haha

A4

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
[HIDE]This clown ass dude has been on my huge nut sack since his moms concieved him. I swear this dude needs to commit suicide immediately. and going by his name....Im ashamed to think that he is "mexican"...hence the BARAJAS.....

I think he wants to blow me. oh well....cant wait to see what he says when he reads the bold below.....prolly somemore I love JLMACN words..[/HIDE]

WHATS THAT BARAJAS? U werent talking loud enough....remove my dick...please...then speak..