Jimmy Johns Gourmet Sandwiches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
The best sandwhiches are made right in my kitchen. How hard is it to by the stuff you like and put it together? The key to a great sandwhich is good bread and real cheddar cheese.
You ain't never lied. I pack a lunch every day to work, but I eat out on the weekends.

BTW, the key to a great sandwich is the pickles and onions. The wrong pickle, or no pickle can make or break a sandwich.

Apr 25, 2002
I used to work at Big Mike's (now known as Milo's) around 10 years ago. Milo's and Jimmy Johns have a similar menu, word is they are brothers that had a falling out and were just going to be in separate regions but I see more and more JJs lately. We had a christmas party years ago for Big Mikes at the State Street Bar and Grill that was rented out for a private party. one of the better christmas parties I have been too, we were smoking blunts on the second level and they rained down cash at the end of the night. the subs are ok, but the bread is good

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Paseos iz The Truth!!!!! The other coast in Ballard iz hella bomb too! Thanks for the info bout jersey mikes, bout 2 hit it up 2day & put it 2 the test! Oh yeAh, that new york city sub shop down in oregon iz killin the competion also....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I heard about that Paseo place, but their menu doesn't sound appetizing to me.
Its a cuban joint, that happens to make sammiches, and the menu reflects that. Just go in there, order a Midnight Cuban, and try it out. I garnette you will appreciate it for what it is, even though its not deli style.

My kickball league plays at BF Day and we always go grab Paseo's before the game.