JIM JONES FUCKED TRICK TRICK UP IN DETROIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
damn jim was on time he did it right before the album drop.

BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Rapper 'Trick-Trick' Injured In Detroit Shooting
Detroit Police: Rapper Shot Inside Nightclub

POSTED: Monday, March 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:56 am EDT March 16, 2009
Breaking News
DETROIT -- Detroit police tell Local 4 rapper 'Trick-Trick' was injured in a shooting at a Detroit nightclub early Monday morning.

Ten men rushed the Esko Lounge on Michigan Avenue near Shelby Street, according to Detroit police. The men got into a fight with rapper Jim Jones and shots were fired.

Two men were hit, including Christian Mathis, better known as rapper 'Trick-Trick.'

Local 4 confirmed Mathis was taken to the emergency room at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He is in serious condition. The other man's condition is unknown.

Stay with Local 4 and clickondetroit.com for more information as this story develops.

Copyright 2009 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistrib

Feb 5, 2006
damn jim was on time he did it right before the album drop.

BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Rapper 'Trick-Trick' Injured In Detroit Shooting
Detroit Police: Rapper Shot Inside Nightclub

POSTED: Monday, March 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:56 am EDT March 16, 2009
Breaking News
DETROIT -- Detroit police tell Local 4 rapper 'Trick-Trick' was injured in a shooting at a Detroit nightclub early Monday morning.

Ten men rushed the Esko Lounge on Michigan Avenue near Shelby Street, according to Detroit police. The men got into a fight with rapper Jim Jones and shots were fired.

Two men were hit, including Christian Mathis, better known as rapper 'Trick-Trick.'

Local 4 confirmed Mathis was taken to the emergency room at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He is in serious condition. The other man's condition is unknown.

Stay with Local 4 and clickondetroit.com for more information as this story develops.

Copyright 2009 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistrib
Boy, if this is true, Jim gonna scream these choppers is BAALLIN when Trick's goons stomp thru Harlem lookin 4 his famliy....

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Of course I can't say for sure one way or the other but I heard from what I believe to be a reliable source in Detroit that this is bullshit;

"jim jones got jumped at esko channel 4 claimed trick was invloved and shot, but he is fine and he was at the crib the whole time."

Feb 8, 2003
Of course I can't say for sure one way or the other but I heard from what I believe to be a reliable source in Detroit that this is bullshit;
Forget what your source said the police sgt isnt gonna lie about a victim to the public.

Rapper Trick Trick shot at Detroit nightclub

BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER • March 16, 2009

UPDATED AT 11:18 A.M.: Police this morning confirmed the rapper known as Trick Trick was shot in the thigh at a nightclub early today in downtown Detroit, despite his denials on the radio that he was involved in a shooting.

Sgt. Eren Stephens Bell said investigators questioned Christian Mathis, who worked with Eminem on his song "Welcome to Detroit," after he was shot in the thigh at 1:20 a.m. at the Esko Lounge. He was treated at Detroit Receiving Hospital, she said.

But later this morning, DJs from Mojo In The Morning on WKQI-FM (95.5) did an interview with a man who said he was Trick Trick, and who claimed he was at home when his mother called to check reports he had been shot.

“Oh man,” he said while being chided about the allegations. “I went back to bed.…I’m chillin’.”

Police said Mathis and another man were shot at the Michigan Avenue nightclub at Shelby when a fight broke out inside, according to police. The other man was struck in the left arm, police said.

Bell said Trick Trick’s claims are untrue.

"We did speak to this individual," Bell said. "His musical performance name is Trick Trick. I’m confirming he’s a local rapper."

Both shooting victims are expected to recover and police had not made any arrests today.

The musician Trick Trick terminated his interest in the Detroit nightclub Plan B last fall after a reputed fight in September involving Chicago rapper Young Berg. Witnesses have claimed the latter's gold chain was stolen during the incident. Trick Trick says his withdrawal was motivated simply by intense time demands.

May 8, 2008
I heard Trick Trick got on the radio and said he wasn't shot......I don't understand why he lying. The police got his government name in the police report. And stop tryna make it seem like Jim Jones is mobbin like that nowhere in this report does it say Jones or his people shot Trick Trick.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I heard Trick Trick got on the radio and said he wasn't shot......I don't understand why he lying. The police got his government name in the police report. And stop tryna make it seem like Jim Jones is mobbin like that nowhere in this report does it say Jones or his people shot Trick Trick.
OH DAMN! His government name?!?!?!?! How the fuck they get a hold of that????????????????????????????

SHIT IS SERIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Feb 8, 2003
i can tell your not a hip to the streets or never been trouble.

Ofcoasres jim and trick gonna deny teh situation and not work with the cops or give them info. bc if they get on there saying it went down the state will automatically file a case and that means niggas will be going to jail. all it takes isd for either jim or trick to admit to the incident then its ova. so in this case its best to plead the 5th..

Jan 28, 2005
Im going out on a limb here and going to say it was a Detroit native who fired the shots.

Whether or not Jim Jones got anything at all to do with it, who knows. BUT, it doesn't seem likely.

think of this though:

most rappers get shot and put it in their songs over and over again... cuz it makes them a "thug" right?

a Detroit rapper gets shot and doesn't even admit to it.