Jim Jones, Dipset Prep 'A Dipset Christmas' (WTF!!?!?!?!?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
http://www.rapgodfathers.com/content/view/1239/30/

Dipset rapper Jim Jones is celebrating the holiday season with another new album, A Dipset X-Mas.

The specially-priced album hits stores on Dec. 5 and will feature Jones and his Dipset cohorts on songs like "Have A Happy Christmas," "Wish List, ""Ballin' On Xmas," and "If Everyday Was Xmas"

The ten-track release also features unreleased material including the remix to Jones' hit single, "We Fly High," which features Diddy, T.I., Young Dro, and Baby.

In related news, Jim Jones' latest album Hustler's P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment) moved over 100,000 units its first week in stores.

The album is currently #1 on the Billboard Rap Albums Chart, #1 on Billboard Independent Album Chart and #6 on Billboard Top 200 Albums chart.

Hustler's P.O.M.E. was feuded by the massive success of Jones' single "We Fly High." Jones recently directed the video for the remix of the single in Atlanta.

The track listing for A Dipset X-mas is as follows:

1. "Dipset Xmas Time"
2. "Have A Happy Christmas"
3. "Wish List"
4. "Ballin' On Xmas"
5. "If Everyday Was Xmas"
6. "We Get Money"
7. "Too High"
8. "City Boys"
9. "We Fly High" Remix feat. Diddy, T.I., JD, Young Dro, and Baby
10. "Letter To The Game"

ON THE REAL, WTF IS THIS DUDE THINKIN? THE TRACKLISTING CRACKS ME THE FUCK UP! HIS NEW CDS TIGHT AS FUCK BUT.... I'M NOT SO SURE BOUT THIS ONE...ROFLMAO!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I always thought these were lame as fuck but you guys make like this is the first time rappers put out a "christmas" album.

Then there was West Coast Bad Boyz "High Fo Xmas"

The first five songs titles are corny as fuck. I wonder if they will be clowning type songs like on the two above albums or serious "wish you a merry Xmas" type shit lol.

Either way I'll pass even though I'm a Dipset fan just like I did with Death Rows and West Coast Bad Boyz...although I wish I picked up WCBB when I had the chance because that shit goes for $200+ on Ebay.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Nuttkase said:
I always thought these were lame as fuck but you guys make like this is the first time rappers put out a "christmas" album.

Then there was West Coast Bad Boyz "High Fo Xmas"

The first five songs titles are corny as fuck. I wonder if they will be clowning type songs like on the two above albums or serious "wish you a merry Xmas" type shit lol.

Either way I'll pass even though I'm a Dipset fan just like I did with Death Rows and West Coast Bad Boyz...although I wish I picked up WCBB when I had the chance because that shit goes for $200+ on Ebay.
those weren't bad at all, maybe because of the era they came in...

I don't know what to expect from a Dipset Christmas album in 2006....

Dec 9, 2005
LOL

Jimmy is a certified fool !

AllHipHop.com: Dipset has a Christmas album. What’s that all about?

Jim Jones: It’s Christmas, man, I love Christmas. For the last 10 years, I been watchin’ how Christmas is declinin’ with the decorations in the street and all that, the whole Christmas spirit is dead, man. I look at my son, man, and I want him to really feel Christmas at least until he’s eight [years old], and knows what’s goin’ on. The whole spirit of the city, just everything when it comes to Christmas is wrong, man. There’s no soul. I need that unity. I need to feel that eggnog flowin’ and things like that, so [the album] is just my contribution to make it an old school Christmas this year, man. I got special things I’ma do for Harlem, just to make it old school Christmas. I can’t save the world, but I know I’ma try to give back to where I came from, ‘cause I love Christmas to death, I swear to God.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
AllHipHop.com: Dipset has a Christmas album. What’s that all about?

Jim Jones: It’s Christmas, man, I love Christmas. For the last 10 years, I been watchin’ how Christmas is declinin’ with the decorations in the street and all that, the whole Christmas spirit is dead, man. I look at my son, man, and I want him to really feel Christmas at least until he’s eight [years old], and knows what’s goin’ on. The whole spirit of the city, just everything when it comes to Christmas is wrong, man. There’s no soul. I need that unity. I need to feel that eggnog flowin’ and things like that, so [the album] is just my contribution to make it an old school Christmas this year, man. I got special things I’ma do for Harlem, just to make it old school Christmas. I can’t save the world, but I know I’ma try to give back to where I came from, ‘cause I love Christmas to death, I swear to God.
lol

that doesn't fit at all with his Capo image...