Jiggalo - Bullet Proof Game re-released/bootlegged?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2006
i just got my hands on Jiggalo - Bullet Proof Game CD, i had it once but in bad condition.
i was left only with scanned inserts from old one, but these new are slightly blurry graphics.
one thing that doesnt fit, on one side of the back insert name Jiggalo is printed in different direction than on my old one. the ring code is mirror written: IFPI LK79 Mfg by Q-Media DAV-MSTR-01A83 PAC CA

og? re-release? bootleg? please provide as much useful information, thanks!

Feb 18, 2006
^^^ Hey boss leave me POSITIVE FEEDBACK for this cd, I already told you it is OG 100000%, I am eightyfours off of ebay and I don't list reprints as OG's, only list them as TRUE OG's.

I messaged L-Wood a few times about this cd and if it was OG, because I had the same questions, but he got back to me stating his was the same as that copy I sold you, which I am sure he bought many years back.

Now I have proof you have received the cd, Thanks boss!!!

u got anything up on e bay now to peep?

Mar 3, 2006
^^^ Hey boss leave me POSITIVE FEEDBACK for this cd, I already told you it is OG 100000%, I am eightyfours off of ebay and I don't list reprints as OG's, only list them as TRUE OG's.

I messaged L-Wood a few times about this cd and if it was OG, because I had the same questions, but he got back to me stating his was the same as that copy I sold you, which I am sure he bought many years back.

sup playa 209, great to hear from you here as well!
yeap, it arrived today, great service from you as usual, you will get that positive feedback.
i have been looking for that CD a long time, so i wanted to hear back from other collectors on this board.
i wanted to confirm those facts that i stated here.
are the graphics on new one a bit blurry? i hope im not trippin.

old one:

Aug 18, 2002

Yeah...I can confirm 209 checked with me and made sure he had some OG's before listing them as such. But I understand you wanting to check it out just incase...was the way those were originally released and would look suspicious to me too if I didn't know better. Glad you all got this straight.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Detrimental also known as "D-Boyz", recorded for Psycopath Records from 99-early 2001 along with The M.I.A.(mental Institution Association) The production & engineering were taken care of by China (Strict-9, Big Gamezmen, jiggalo, Young Heat, White Cludz, UTG) & Maniak. There album was never released and my brother made a run w/the A-Dats lmao..........I've been tellin em 2 release it.......

He goes by the name of SpenDoe for 6 years now.