JFK ASSASSINATION POLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who killed JFK?

• Oswald from the depository with a rifle

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • CIA from the grassy gnoll with a specially trained operative

Votes: 41 85.4%

• Total voters
Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
That documentary does hold incredible evidence that the shot came from the depository window.

I do belive in a conspiracy like a lot of people, not the grassy gnoll one though. I believe the assassination was planned by the elite members of the NWO because JFK had openly confessed his disaproval for secret societies, and there were many of his decsions made in office that planned to threaten the NWOs agenda.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
until you watch it you cant comment on it. there is no possible way that a shot came from the grassy gnoll
i saw the shit you're talking about. and i don't know either way, but that hour long explanation didn't prove anything to me.

kinda like, how we "went to the moon." lol.....but haven't been back since...and nobody else has been there besides us....that one time...hella long ago...when technology sucked balls compared to what it's like now....:confused:

Feb 15, 2006
besides being funny i think that clip says alot about how the establishment demand off us to all of a sudden start think irational and belive in weak physical evidence and bad motives.
But since our information is controled lias become true if they just are repated enough times.

when a crime is comitted usuall method used if you want to finde the guilty is to look at who gains on the crime commited. this basic logic has not been applied by the investegators of this and the last centuries big political assassinations and terrorist attacks.

Aug 24, 2003

This is why JFK was assassinated. By who and exactly how, I don't know. But these ideas and plans are why. Every president since has been simply a puppet. Obama definitely included.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
The JFK assassination was one of the first instances where I started to question the validity of our current government and those in it.

Another question to consider is quite simple. If it was as simple as the government has stated, it was Oswald in the book depository, why has the government sealed the information on this case TWICE claiming for national security? It doesn`t add up. If it was Oswald alone, what is there to hide for reasons of national security? Twice??

Operation Mongoose, (the Northwoods document) needs to be looked into, as well as exec order 11110 right before his assassination. To me, these two are what got him killed, especially the exec order, which was to abolish the Federal Reserve and the CIA. Within months after putting that order into motion he was killed in Dallas.

As long as the government hides the info, they are proving they have something to hide. If it was Oswald like they say, then the evidence should prove it, right? That would close the door if there was any conspiracy. But instead, they resealed the case another 40 years. Makes you wonder.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I believe that two unrelated assassins were trying to kill Kennedy at the same time out of coincidence.

I believe Oswald got Kennedy and the GOV but the shooter on the Grassy Knoll at Daley Plaza got the fatal shot.

Sep 17, 2007
HAVE YA'LL SEEN INTERVIEW WITH THE ASSASSIN? IT PRETTY GOOD. I WATCHED IT A FEW TIMES. ITS ABOUT THE SHOOTER ON THE GRASSY KNOLL WHO'S DYING OF CANCER (IN PRETTY MUCH PRESENT DAY) BUT WANTS TO CONFESS TO KILLING KENNEDY ON CAMERA.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
HAVE YA'LL SEEN INTERVIEW WITH THE ASSASSIN? IT PRETTY GOOD. I WATCHED IT A FEW TIMES. ITS ABOUT THE SHOOTER ON THE GRASSY KNOLL WHO'S DYING OF CANCER (IN PRETTY MUCH PRESENT DAY) BUT WANTS TO CONFESS TO KILLING KENNEDY ON CAMERA.
Haven`t heard of this one, but will add it to the collection asap. Thanks for the heads up.