Jets Vs Bengals:AFC Playoffs Round 1.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who u got?

• Total voters
Jun 9, 2007
in the end, the Jets just aren't a very good team, and Sanchez isn't a playoff-caliber QB (yet)

Unless the Jets running backs have a huge game, or Carson Palmer has a horrible game, I think the Bungals got this.

Mar 10, 2007
is everyone really taking the Bengals? wow
Why not? You know the game last week was Jets giving 100% effort and Bengals letting them do whatever they wanted..

But now the game means something, and it's in Cincinnati, you're gonna see the team that gave a good game in San Diego, not the one that gave the game to the Jets.

Jan 18, 2006
Jets have a good defense is why they dominated the Bengals in week 17. I dont expect another shutout but theres no way Cinci wins

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
in the end, the Jets just aren't a very good team, and Sanchez isn't a playoff-caliber QB (yet)

Unless the Jets running backs have a huge game, or Carson Palmer has a horrible game, I think the Bungals got this.
they have the number 1 defense in the league and the number 1 rushing offense

I think they fell off for a minute because they were trying to make Sanchez to do too much... they've backed off of that

I honestly think the Jets will win... it won't be like the last game. but as long as Sanchez doesn't fuck up horribly and manages the game well... Jets win

we'll see thoug

Mar 10, 2007
Jets = #1 Defense.
Cincinnati = #4 Defense.

Both are good at running the ball, Jets got a better running attack though. But in the end, it's Sanchez vs Palmer....