JESUS CHRIST A'S!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Macha pulled Kirk Saarloos who had pitched brilliantly in the 6th inning after throwing only 87 pitches (ON 10 DAYS REST!) day before yesterday. The Indians had NOTHING against him. They were handcuffed all night. They hit ONE ball in the air for an out, everything else was on the ground. 7th inning, with no outs, Witasick blows the lead.

Macha left Zito in yesterday, at 115+ pitches after he struggled and left pitches up the entire game. He had given up 8 hits and 5 walks and was LUCKY to have only given up 3 runs at that point. Next batter, Zito gives up a 3 run HR.

This topic should be "JESUS CHRIST MACHA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Speaking of the Indians, I thought they had no shot... But now, I think they're going to win the Central. Wild Card will probably be between the White Sox, Angels/A's & Yankees.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
angels will win the division, but wont passed the red sox in the playoffs.... carefull with the white sox....

Jun 23, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
WE SIT UP HERE AND HELP YALL OUT BY SWEEPING ANAHEIM...AND YALL CANT EVEN TAKE ADVANTAGE???LOSERS!!!!!!! :eyecross:
Whaaat...the Mariners actually did something for once? Maybe you should worry about your own wack ass squad before calling out our team that HAS A CHANCE. :eyecross:

May 9, 2002
^^^Are you just mad cus i called you fuckin idiot for that idiotic question you asked in the Southern Forum???DOnt hold grudges youngster...itll make your hair grey at an early age....

ANYWAYS...

Macha is thinkin too fat ahead right now...worryin about the playoffs...he needs to get IN first...

Jun 23, 2002
^nah it was was when you called a team much better than yours 'losers' - THAT was an idiotic statement- give RESPECT where its due

May 9, 2002
TO a bunch of losers???Nah...cus they lost too...soooooo youre argurment holds no water...and there isnt a %100 chance the A's will even get IN the playoffs...so cut the crap boy...and come fuck with me when yall win SOMETHIN...oh coy!!!!!