Jessie Lames, Apt.3's #1 fan, at an all time low...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
See, everyone calls Jessies dad "Alcoholic" so he thought "Al-Kaholik" was his father, thus the "fucking his cousin" story came into play. Dont trip, Jessie Lames is off his medicine this week, that ADD is a bitch. Lames has much pent up aggression against his alcoholic father and mother since they drank him retarded.

He didnt even have a chance.

Please people, dont drink during pregnancy. Lames is a perfect poster boy for that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
NO BULLSHIT

This clown actually left us between 350-400 guestbook entries today that were all PRIVATE, all very tough lines like "Gabe is a fagit". BRO - youre the only one on this board that spells FAGGOT as FAGIT. ( You would think by now youd know how to spell your own name). WOW. I knew you were a fuckin queer but that is fuckin pathetic.

Just so it dont seem like its made up, Im gonna have my webmaster explain todays psycho-ness in detail lol.

Next thing I know Jessie Lames is gonna carve my name in his ass and boil a rabbit on my stove hahahaha

uhm... yeah

Hi. You all know me. I run the apartment 3 site.

When I got back from classes today I had between 350 and 400 emails notifying me of the apartment 3 guestbook being signed.

I do not exaggerate.

This little lap dog posted about 400 private entries... of course creating about 60-75 pages of nothing but private entry pages in the guestbook.

I guess this is some sort of little victory for him. How sad. What a sad, pathetic little man you are, Lames...

just got another crop of email.... total is up to 377 posts.

i am going to make it so private entries aren't viewable to the public in a bit, so people can continue to use the guestbook for REAL posts, but i will leave it up for a day or two so you can all see this bullshit...

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
jesse james said:

Last time i checked not one person on herrre...
"herrre"?

Dog I'm really just askin a question...WHY are u so on Nelly's dick? I mean it's bad enuff yer callin people "Durrrty" like he does but you even hafta spell "here" with 3 R'S?

I listened to yer mp3s and the shit was pretty good...But damn man, ride yer OWN dick, not the next man's...

real talk

Aug 23, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:

"herrre"?

Dog I'm really just askin a question...WHY are u so on Nelly's dick? I mean it's bad enuff yer callin people "Durrrty" like he does but you even hafta spell "here" with 3 R'S?

I listened to yer mp3s and the shit was pretty good...But damn man, ride yer OWN dick, not the next man's...

real talk
lol so true.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Mark, cmon. I dont want Jessie to leave our board.

Hes always welcome HERRE.

Anybody who thinks these are lyrics - "ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE, SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES - I AM GETTING SO HOT, IM GONNA TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF" has major issues.

I just decided Im a lyricist. Check my shit folks

"Im stompin through Frisco in my Pro Wings, I wanna take my Pro Wings off right herrre". Wheres my contract to sign and when do I take stage at the Superbowl?