Jessie Lames, Apt.3's #1 fan, at an all time low...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Now he comes to our guestbook on our website trying to be hard under false names LOL - check this

Name: Jessie
E-Mail: [email protected]
Homepage Title:
Homepage URL:
Referred By: Search Engine
Comments: You know what gabe!!! Your a fagit ass muthafucker. I cant wait to see you so I can spit in your face fucking NERD.
JUST WAIT WANNABE

shortly after, he goes as a "new" name

Name: MARICEL URUZO
Homepage Title:
Homepage URL:
Comments: ALL THESE RAPPERS ONLY JOCK THIS FAGIT BECAUSE HE GIVES THEM FREE ADS IN THE MAG. NO BODY LIKES THIS PIECE OF SHIT........ HES A SUCKER. I HATE WHEN THESE NERDS FROM SANTA ROSA PUT OUT THESE COMPILATIONS. THEY HAVE LIKE 4 RAPPERS ON EACH TRACK AND A BUNCH OF JOKES IN THERE MIXED IN WHIT SOME LEDGENDS LIKE C-FRESH AND LYNCH. YOU MAKE ALL THE REAL MUTHAFUCKAS LOOK BAD ASSHOLE. QUIT THIS RAP GAME COMPUTER NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the career in hatred Jessie Lames!! You are a flat buster and everyone on this board knows it.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I love how he puts his locations out in the bay.

Lames how would you know if people like Gabe or not, you ain't out here on the West to know this shit. I ain't never seen anybody talk bad bout Gabe on the siccness, and FYI, Gabe would smash on you if you tried some shit. Stay hiding in the midwest.

And stay supporting and promoting Apt.3.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Still cant believe this fake actually put "Jessie" as his name LOL LOL LOL

And Maricel Uruzo damn. Posting from the same computer as "Jessie", 2 different people, 2 different haters from 2 towns 40 miles apart within minutes of each other.

Im no detective but if Jessie Lames says it wasnt him, Ill believe him. LOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA - this BUSTER came back to the guestbook for MORE HATRED LOL - check it

Name: Debbie Johnson
Homepage Title:
Homepage URL:
Comments: THIS FAGIT WHITE BOY GABE IS SELLING WOLF TICKETS YALL. FUCK APARTMENT3. FUCK YOUR MAMAS TOO

Name: rob
Homepage Title:
Homepage URL:

Oh my lord Ive never seen so much PURE hatred by one little man. This goes beyond the bounds of blatant hating, this is an obsession. I dont know if Im being paranoid here but Jessie Lames probably has a doll of me made out of his dads pubic hairs or some shit that he carries with him in his fanny pack daily - Lames, you need help. Siccness.net is not equipt with the high priced counselor that you obviously need, so more than likely Im going to get a restraining order on you. I dont want to come home and have my dogs head boiling on the stove because you cant deal with the fact that no one will EVER know you or Lyrical Nonsense.

Oh yeah - did those cuts heal? The ones you sent me pics of where you carved "I LOVE APT.3" and "INSERT COCKS HERE" on your ass? You may want to have them checked, they looked deep...

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Well Al, it all started when Lames saw us in his town and knew that he could never push Lyrical Nonsense out here in Cali.

It then went on to him trying to say that his artists could outrap ours, yet he couldnt seem to find any of his music.

I told him I would bet him money that his artists would get boo'd off but lost interest when it took him 7 months to finally post audio where we had ours posted already. Luckily, when he finally posted his "music", the good people at siccness.net told him to go find another hobby because his group was a cheap Bone Thugs rip off. Bitter and confused, Jessie Lames began a tirade of hatred on Apt.3 because he could not convince everyone on the board that his group was original or even worthy of the precious minutes stolen from their lives that it would take to download the garbage. Jessie's back was truly against the wall. No longer could he convince faceless crowds of true West Coast fanatics that he was legit. Gone were the days that he could slither by unnoticed previously as Gummi Sum, when he used to beg Lynch Hung to talk to him.

We at Apt.3, Big Ant, ADR, Black Madness, Tre-8 and myself all wish the best to our number one fan/promoter.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
This is Gabe posting....

Jessie is actually signing my guestbook now as a reviewer from The Source magazine.

You want straight fuckin comedy????????

www.apartment3.com

Check the guestbook

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A FLAGRANT FOULER

JESSIE LAMES - BRING YOUR FAGGOT SHIT BACK HERE WHERE EVERYONE CAN ENJOY IT PUSSY

Dec 7, 2002
WHAT UP GABE? DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ILLMANNERED666. ANYWAYS, ITS DOPE AS HELL TO SEE THAT WE GOTTA BOARD FOR APT. 3/ADR CUZ APT. 3/ADR IS TAKING THIS BITCH OVER.

Aug 26, 2002
yall some homos on the real if u really think I did whatever Gabe says I was doing on his site.......................
I'm a grown man...........I don't play internet games like yall....

U really think I give a fuck about your wack ass label

Last time i checked not one person on herrre said Warfare was weak.......so for the last time get off my dick lil guy

AlKohol: I remeber y u stand out in my mind u lil nasty dude ...your that cat was bragging about fucking your second cousin......

And the only reason i came back to your lil site is because my folks told me on the phone u talkin nonsense again

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah Lames, ok. So just randomly, out of nowhere, someone using "JESSIE" as their name, talking the same tired bs as you, using the same IP for each post, on the same days that you post here and same times - that is not supposed to be you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only reason you know this is because one of your imaginary friends called you to tell you this? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK buddy. Really though, the best one is when you posted as the reviewer from The Source. Youre a fuckin geek bro, completely exposed again and again. From now on, you are our bitch. You dont see people talking bad about Lyrical Nonsense cuz nobody talks about them period. But you do see post after post of people on here laughing at your faggot ass for being a true sucker. After this week, we will be on our 5th release. Youre still trying to hold on to that wack release you supposedly had back in 96 was it? In the internet world, you are my verbal bitch and I fuck your pretty little ass everytime you come around. In the real world, come to a siccess function and we can square up in a heart beat. Or maybe next time I end up in the middle of nowhere, Ill call you up and we can handle it in the sheep's barn you were conceived in.