Jesse James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
jesse james said:
yall can believe what yall want...................

Well Me and Myschief are in St.Louis now so what's good. I should beat yo ass and tape it and post it on the website. But seriously though I'll be calling you to see if you care to have a beating, whoops I mean meeting. Holla hoe.

Oct 9, 2002
illmannered666 said:
Haha I feel that Mizzou, we all felt like we lost even though we won. Your boy Klaiza was off the fuckin hook, Ill give Mizz that! Its all good though
Yea as soon as quinn realizes kleiza is tight... we might have a chance to win some games..... they need to get him the ball every posession so he can either score or get doubled and get a man open.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
By the way Adam, I just got your little soundclick page closed. I'm tired of fuckin' wit you man. I could've done it a long time ago but I'm a nice guy, lol. But now it seems like you actually think you're doing something so I gotta let you know what time it is. The trademarks for the names "Lyrikal Warfare" and "Go Gettaz" are registered under my name therefore I own them. Plus you had some of my copyrighted materials on there to so they had to shut you down or I could sue them. Anything you try to do with the name will be shut down from now on. Time to let you know who runs shit around here. I'll be beatin' ass and prosecuting from here out. Hope you had fun hoe. Now who was Lyrikal Warfare again? Daynja, Myschief and Blaze.

Don't ever bite the muthafuckin' dick that feeds you.
- DJ Paul

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
jesse james said:
The reason why I feel they did not get picked up right away cause we did not have the Nelly sound
hmm....Yet I can point out NUMEROUS threads with u sucking Nelly's balls and spellin shit like "hurr", "thurr" and callin people "durrrty"....Pretty suspect homie...Yer a fuckin follower who will be droppin Kinko's copied "exclusives" for years to come.....Go for the GOLD baby!

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
HAHA... this thread is comedy... Jesse Games, you sound like you rubbed people the wrong way... I guess the way your father rubbed you.

Don't follow in his footsteps - it's not normal -- bad for your health ... and mental stability... (or what you have left of it)!

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Hey you and your Messy Hanes you done shit all over yourself now If i were you i would kill myself and tape it to supply the rest off us some REAl comedy instead of watching your perpertrating ass make a fool of yourself and i Promise Danja I will give you 500 bucks and release The dvd of lames little wannabe ass getting pummeled and Apartment3/Dna will release it in limited copies to your family, friends, your molesting priest, your parapelagic mom and incontinent dad the sister you tried to molest till she beat you senseless, and your grandma with her strawberry blonde wig with shit stains in it!
Any wayz I hope you have a great New Years and you die suddenly fucking FAKE!