Jerseys on yo want list?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
For me...

NBA - Payton jersey with Lakers. Rush jersey with Lakers. All of the sicc throwbacc Lakers shit.

MLB - Garret Anderson HR Derby jersey. I want a Glaus too if that's how the ASG jerseys gon' lool. Shit's sicc. Also the throwbacc Padres and Angels jerseys.

NFL - Harrison with the Patriot. Jevon Kearse. Powder blu Tomlinson. All the throwbacc Chargers and Rams shit.

Apr 25, 2002
authentic barry sanders lions jersey, although it would be sick to get the oklahoma st. one too

authentic nike raiders bo jackson jersey, auburn one would be sick too

gilbert arenas zona jersey

May 5, 2002
white lakers payton jersey

throwback blue and white "Los Angeles" bryant laker jersey from the 60's.

and also that powder blue ladanian tomlinson jersey. Found one the other day but it was the replica version.

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
ay Revol you can get a auburn Bo Jackson jersey right now..........eastbay sells em, I flipped one last year...they are tight
good lookin...i was lookin for one on ebay but the only ones i found were fake ones, not like silk screen fake but stiched with no logo by who it's made by or anything...i'll check that out though

and that's weak that they brought magic's number out of retirement for bitch ass malone, fuck that!! shaq was respectful enough to give it up, why can't malone's bith ass, he was the one cryin when magic tried to come back after the HIV...

May 29, 2002
I want throwback will clark and thompson jersey
a throwback mullin jersey
a ronnie lott jersey
steve young 1994 jersey
and a manute bol on the warriors jersey

all the players i grew up lovin and manute just cause.

May 17, 2002
I have the throwback mitchell & ness:

Gary Payton-White Sonics
Warren Moon-Blue Oilers
Barry Sanders-White Detroit

+like 20 others, but i seen that these were a couple you cats wanted.

Mitchell & Ness is addictive like no other man, i got like 20 more on my want list & shit, but thats another $6,000 in jerseys.