'Jelly Sickle' in 'Be Cool'?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
You know how Tech's new song with E-40, 'Jelly Sickle,' was supposed to be in the movie 'Be Cool,' but Tech said they never got the paperwork? I went and saw it last night and there was a scene where they were playing E-40. It was very hard to hear though. I'm am almost positive that it was E-40 though. I'm wondering if this could have been 'Jelly Sickle.' Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

-Tony

Jan 12, 2003
Boneyard13 said:
It was too faint to make out the lyrics, but part of the beat reminded me of the Ying Yang Twin's song 'Naggin'....*Wha wha wha wha wha* All I could recognize was E-40's rap style. Sounded just like him.
are u talking about the beat?

Jan 28, 2005
"but part of the beat reminded me of the Ying Yang Twin's song 'Naggin"

I aint never heard Jellysicle, so I wouldnt know.

Anyone got it or a sample they can hook it up with?

Jan 12, 2003
KillaClown said:
"but part of the beat reminded me of the Ying Yang Twin's song 'Naggin"

I aint never heard Jellysicle, so I wouldnt know.

Anyone got it or a sample they can hook it up with?
you're talking about someone leaking a track off of EVTR, on this board knowing there's vitals up there. Are u on crack?

Jun 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
betthatstang said:
are u talking about the beat?
Yeah, I'm talking about the beat. It sounded like E-40 spitting on it. Anyway, if you downloaded the movie, it's the part where Vince Vaughn and The Rock are cruising in the Rock's car and they stop in the middle of the road. They get in an argument and the Rock chases Vince around the car. The song is playing in the car the whole time.

Jan 28, 2005
well, betthestang...

I wasnt askin anyone to leak it per se', but I was sayin if anyone had it to kick it my way... I say a leak is more like postin it up somewhere for everybody and they momma to download.

I take it people just hear it at the shows sometimes then if it aint online?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
KillaClown said:
well, betthestang...

I wasnt askin anyone to leak it per se', but I was sayin if anyone had it to kick it my way... I say a leak is more like postin it up somewhere for everybody and they momma to download.

I take it people just hear it at the shows sometimes then if it aint online?

It aint online, stop asking.