Jelly... live!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Slither said:
and wanting to look like Britney Spears like all the other girls my age were, worried about cheerleading and boys instead of drugs and sex.
then you've upgraded from that dream cuz some of the pics i have of u is definately a gwen replica

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You don't want me to go in depth. But if you have a defense for your actions (using drugs and partying) while having 2 little kids then i'd like to hear that.

Your kids growing up around that and you don't think they'll pick up on it? You got people on this thread saying they were getting drunk and high at 12 and 13? WOW.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Ok, Nick, I see your piont... BUT... here's my thing. I think smoking weed is just like drinking in a lot of ways, I know you'll have an arguement on that, and that's fine, we don't agree on a lot of things, I'll agree to disagree... but hear me out... society says it's alright for parents to get sitters to go out and drink and party and in a lot of cases it's alright for parents to drink wine and have parties after the children go to sleep, am I right? I smoke when I'm away from the boys. I don't smoke, not even cigarettes if the kids are home, not even on the porch, I don't want my kids having to smell it. So in all honesty, they're not 'growing up' around it at all...

We could go round and round on ethics of weed, but I like it and just as you like to drink a lot (you have no responsibilities, I know, just an example) I chose to smoke instead. When I used to party (I know EXACTLY what you're referring to) I did make a lot of wrong choices having the children around, but all I can do is learn from my mistakes and not make them anymore, which is what I'm doing. As far as kids doing drugs and drinking around 12 and 13, it freaks me out too... read my original post on the topic Nick, as a MOTHER I am very scared and I know exactly what it's like to chose to grow up too soon... my children being the PRIME example... does that make sense?

***and btw... I know I'm by far NOT the greatest mother, but I'm doing my best and I'm not going to let you put me down, I am a lot better than you try to make me feel on here Nick***

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
On an average....just on an average...how often would you say you get high & drunk during the regular week? And On an average how much would you spend on drugs/alcohol during these average weeks?

I've had my weeks where I've gone out every night and at least had 4 or 5 drinks. So I'm not special. But like you said I "have no responsibilities". I knew I had to slow down and I have. Because it doesn't matter if I have a family, kids or not. It's bad for myself and I can't do that anymore.

You know what I'm getting at and I'm surprised more people don't speak up. Maybe I'm the only asshole....or maybe I'm the only one who thinks kids should take a priority 100% of the time.

Oh and that sitter comment was laughable.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
During an average week, maybe I'll smoke once, if I'm lucky enough to have someone give me some...and it's usually when I'm on my way to work or at work, so the boys are NEVER around. And THAT'S the key, I NEVER buy weed... I never did BUY weed in KC either... perks of knowing people and working at the clubs I guess. (or perks of being a girl, either way you look at it, I take advantage, sorry lol) My children are in no way endangered or exposed to anything. If I could, in other words, if I wasn't a parent, I WOULD smoke every day, i enjoy it, but I don't. I realize one of my posts earlier made it seem like I smoke a lot b/c I called myself a pot-head, but that's not the case, I do consider myself a pot-head, but I guess I'm not a real pot-head (trust me, Amber's lecturing me right now, telling me that I'm not a pothead b/c I refused to smoke with her even at the fucking Tech concert!!!) by definition. But I believe in my arguement with you, I don't think any parent who choses to smoke a blunt instead of drinking a beer should be looked down upon. My very best friend in the world is the best father I know, he's a single dad, has his daughter full time, works two full time jobs, while going to school and is the biggest pot-head I know, he WILL smoke with his daughter (who's almost 9) around, just not in the same room... we've had many discussions about it. He is the very definition of a stoner, but he's sooo fucking smart. He's got a 4.0, scholarships all through school and is so strict with his dauther it's crazy. To each his own, till you have kids, you have no idea how you'll be.

And kids SHOULD take priority 100% of the time. I COMPLETELY agree with you. I've made my mistakes, God knows we all have, but to say that I make you sick and take a stab at my parenting is fucked up. Do you have ANY clue who I really am??? Does anyone on this little site REALLY have a clue who anyone else really is unless they talk to them day-in and day-out outside of the internet??? Nick, you knew me once, but I got lost and you knew me at a really bad time... you don't know me anymore... and at risk of sounding too mushy and making you 'sick' again... I really wish you did b/c you'd be really proud of me... that's all I gotta say.

Seriously, I don't think I'd give a fuck if it wasn't you... and honestly I HATE admitting that to you.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
No, thank you actually, lol

I'm not really sure why, but I'm sure it had to do with the fact that the town he played in was a hella small ski-resort town, it was the first hip-hop show there and there were more kids under 18 than over. It was quite interesting, lol, watching Tech and Chris sing "Y'all can't Cope with us" LOL! But amazingly, they did a good job, I know it was HELLA hard, lol.. we tried to not cuss through one whole song and both me and my sister couldn't do it, haha

Jun 23, 2003
ThatYoungKC said:
sorry to get off this topic and back onto the topic...why the fuck couldnt tech cuss?

Exactly. I too would like to know. That is censorship. FUCK THAT! Why you even fuckin' with that venue tech?

Jul 1, 2004
azryda420 said:
Exactly. I too would like to know. That is censorship. FUCK THAT! Why you even fuckin' with that venue tech?
Hmm...maybe more fans. I bet he sold some tickets. Also some merch..ohh hes probably fuckin with the venue to make some money