Jelly... live!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
Slither said:
lol... I think I'll be a pothead till I die... where's Trick??? I know she and Drew's got my back :)

just like tupac said

High till I die.....

but not when i'm pregnant, and never around kids if they're mine or not, I won't do it....and i don't remeber the last time i spent money on weed, and i smoke everyday....but....

high till i die!

Jun 23, 2003
ant_johnson_16 said:
Hmm...maybe more fans. I bet he sold some tickets. Also some merch..ohh hes probably fuckin with the venue to make some money

Personally I refuse to go to clubs that edit what they play and tell you what you can't wear. I bet the crowd was full of lil' kids or something. I mean ask yourself..... "Would I go to a rap concert that is edited?" It's a funny concept. I never thought that the world would come to this. An edited rap concert. LOL

I understand the money is there to be made. But Tech is better than that IMO.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
ant_johnson_16 said:
Hmm...maybe more fans. I bet he sold some tickets. Also some merch..ohh hes probably fuckin with the venue to make some money
Exactly! It really wasn't that bad, he'd say ishhh instead of shit and he'd just not talk into the mic a lot on words like bitch or fuck. And there were a ton of people there that became fans that night, as we left we heard sooo many people talking about how awesome the show was. You have to understand how small Truckee is, it's like size of Boonville if any of you know where that's at, so the fact that there was a concert there brought all the teenagers and younger adults out, if they weren't fans before, they are now!

Trick420 said:
but not when i'm pregnant, and never around kids if they're mine or not, I won't do it....and i don't remeber the last time i spent money on weed, and i smoke everyday....but....
My point exactly! I think, honestly, the last time I spent money on weed was in high school.

mizzouplaya said:
slither do you need a hug :)
naw, I'm cool... I'm not worried bout it.... thanks though YO!!! (hahaha)

ant_johnson_16 said:
i dont really know that tech n9ne dude is crazy
ahhh, but aren't we all?

azryda420 said:
Personally I refuse to go to clubs that edit what they play and tell you what you can't wear. I bet the crowd was full of lil' kids or something. I mean ask yourself..... "Would I go to a rap concert that is edited?" It's a funny concept. I never thought that the world would come to this. An edited rap concert. LOL

I understand the money is there to be made. But Tech is better than that IMO.
k... seriously, a real fan would support Tech no matter what the venue... I drove to Columbia EVERY show when I lived in KC... two hours homie, just b/c I loved the Tech show. The fact that he cusses or doen't cuss didn't make his stage show any less awesome. He still rocked it... he still did new shit... he still was Tech N9ne, just the edited version.

And I don't think it was as much about the money as it was growing a fan base. He said something bout going to Tahoe soon, and by getting people from Truckee to be fans will make his Tahoe show bigger. It's all very well planned out, think about it... Reno has fans (he's been comming here for like 3 years now I think) Now, Truckee has a fan base, both are surrounding cities to Tahoe, so... now you got people aware of the virus... I think it was smart, actually!

BTW...Last night at work, I had this guy come up and ask me if I was Slither... crazy shit man! And I work in Carson City, which is about an half-hour from Reno and at least an hour from Truckee, so the word is getting out and oddly enough, my nickname is becoming nation-wide, lol...

Jun 22, 2004
^
aahah nation wide. thats crazy id prll shit my pants.

But yea why dont u stop by in columbia next time Techs ther? :knockout: :cheeky:

-sam