Jedi Mind Tricks-Legacy of Blood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
siccfucc said:
^^^damn,where did that come from??? how did we get from jedi mind to battle axe? haha...but anyway,madchild hasnt dropped a solo that i know of,could be wrong and if i am i'm mad i dont have it...and yes,that buc fifty is pretty tight,it suprised me,didnt know what to expect from him,its the first solo of his i own...i just hope freestlye drops the next album off battle axe cause i know that shit will be dope,he was one of my favorite artists from arsonists

I like when 50 says sold him a dose hot enough to stop a horses heart rate thats was raw.

Epidemic

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
M-1 said:
personally when i first Got Visions, i thouGht it was pretty terrible...the more i listen to it, it's Grown on me but it still isn't close to VBD, i even think the new one is better with the first couple listens. I wish Mad Child would drop a solo, he's real dope, I actually think he does have 1 or 2 solo albums, but they're from back in the day, and I even think he was rappin under a different name for one of em....I dont like 7L and Esoteric, I checked em out cuz I like Boston hip-hop like Akrobatik, Mr. Lif, etc..but they're shit is kinda wack to me
yeah,a couple ppl have told me that madchild had some solos out but i have never seen shit about them or able to find them anywhere,but if they are from back in teh day like you said i could see why,probably wouldnt be worth it anyway,who knows what he used to sound like...i can respect if you dont like 7L and ES if you like Mr. Lif cause he is dope,I-Phantom is the shit