Jazz' Derron Williams Traded to Nets for Devin Harris & Derrick Favors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
The Spurs and Lakers gotta be happy now that they don't really gotta worry about Utah or Denver in the Playoffs...Looks like LAL/SAS in the Western Finals
That's exactly what I was thinking. Hated watching williams run up the paint in the playoffs vs us lol don't have to worry about that shit now.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
does anybody else besides me think the nets are hella stupid? i mean...

their offer for carmelo was just stupid...if i remember correctly, they were willing to part with devin harris, derrick favors, and four 1st round picks...

and this one in which they acquire d-will doesn't seem so smart either, again parting ways with harris, favors, but this time two 1st round picks.

like joey said, they really don't have much talent surrounding d-will.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^they don't got much but they got 2 players that play the hardest position in the NBA in deron williams as their PG, and Brooke Lopez as their C.

Their pick n roll should improve wit Williams and Lopez.

Anthony morrow at the 2, Travis outlaw at the 3, and then Kris Humphries as their 4. Not that bad of a starting line up. Rather balanced wit slashers, shooters, and rebounding. I'm not tryna say the NETS are good or anything but their starting 5 now is some what a balanced team now.

Oh, btw. FUCK THE LAKERS!