Jaz"Criminology" In Stores Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
yes yes yall,Jaz has dropped his highly anticipated album"Criminology"!! yall might remember him with his selftitled album or better yet "Psychotic Murderous Thoughts"..
he has worked with several rappers such as Young Life,Levitti,San Quinn,Guce,Cougnut!!(rip) and much more! with his new release "Criminology" he has arrived to bring rap music back from where it started! with blazin production and non stop vocal cords spittin heat,this album is sure to have your cd deck melted..

Criminology is released with 21 tracks!! no intro's, no outro's Straight lyrics that you cats have be fienin for! this is definantly a hot album! for them midwest,downsouth,east coast cats,you arent left out! this album is not just another bay area cd..with top notch production it'll have you bobbing your head no matter what city or state your in!!

need i say more? naw!! pick up this album and you can feel exactly what im speakin on...

"CRIMINOLOGY" FEATURES:
too short
hollow tip
suga-t
east block gangstaz
j-alize
rated pg

and more

HERES THE TRACKLIST:
1.ride with me
2.hit your block
3.cali luv