JaySan Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm not feelin it for several reasons but i'll just hit you with a couple...

- The money theme is played out and shouldn't really be used unless the title of the album has something to do with money.

- You need to download some more fonts. Everything I see you make has that same font on it and it's really starting to drive me crazy.

I think you are makin better stuff than you used to but you still need to learn some new things, take your time and practice.

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:
I'm not feelin it for several reasons but i'll just hit you with a couple...

- The money theme is played out and shouldn't really be used unless the title of the album has something to do with money.

- You need to download some more fonts. Everything I see you make has that same font on it and it's really starting to drive me crazy.

I think you are makin better stuff than you used to but you still need to learn some new things, take your time and practice.
you trippin thats tight

Jun 14, 2002
lmfao
thanxs for bein honest

but can u give me a site wit some good fonts
i have the font foundry,acidfonts,and abstract fonts

gimme a good site

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Juan Million said:

......You need to download some more fonts. Everything I see you make has that same font on it and it's really starting to drive me crazy.
i fuckin agree.......do us all a favor and go ahead and delete that font from your disc.....i dont wanna see it again, lol

got to www.acidfonts.com they're free so load up.........

i also agree wit tha "money is played-out"........

u need a background.....be creative, let cha mind roam on that shit before starting it.....

its an improvement, keep at it dogg......

EW