jayo felony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
If you go to lorenzo's website it shows the artist that are under him or who he is currently working with for future shit and the last time I checked, it showed Jayo Felony, Spice 1, doc and rhino, but of course green eyes is done with doc obviously and yes is retired.

The jayo mixtape may slap to you but not me...the beats were too old and the selection wasnt good. I think he could of came way better on that. He probably needed the money, o'well, but the lyrics were nice...

Isnt C-Lim with Lynch now?? I been away for a while... I still aint heard that lim cd under lynch's label.

Anyone hear dat shit? Was it any good?
Well, we all know about the Doc situation. Black Rhino been broke up since 2001-2002 & they don't like Lorenzo either.

Spice & Jayo are not signed to Green Eyes. He's C-Lims manager but Lim is signed to Lynch's label. Green Eyes has a label with no artist. Atleast that's how its been looking to me the whole time.

Mar 26, 2007
fa sho good info I never knew that about lim, what a fuckin chump going from dissin niggas..and then he signs with em. Hopefully that DAAM album pops up one of these days..I'm always hearing negativity about madesicc...wtf.

Feb 2, 2006
jayo real name is james savage

on the real dude coulda kept his career relevent by droppin a cd every year or so since 2002...these days hes on brotha lynch status....those 2 legendary rappers got famous real quick then dissapeared....its ther own fault that they ruined ther great careers

:sigh: