Jayo Felony Statement About "Criminal Intent" Bootleg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
- April 18, 2007 By : Nima

Recently, a Spice 1 and Jayo Felony collabo album called "Criminal Intent" was released through a label called High Octane. Everybody was shocked about the low quality on the songs, the voices sounded weird, and the record was flooded with odd guest appearances.

Jayo Felony sent us a statement to put out there, so everybody can know that this album is not supported by Jayo Felony or Spice 1.

This is from a conversation with Lorenzo Green-Eyes and Jayo Felony. Jayo Felony wants all his fans and supporters to know this album is not official in any way. "Jayo and Spice 1 would never do business with any wack record labels like high octane, or lames that go by Shawn Goddie or Shawn Underwood FUCC”EM".

"These mothafuckas aint real. Bitches like Shawn from high octane will always be hangin from nuts cuzz. This nigga is a leech wit no real cash that will always be feedin from the bottom. Real niggas knocc this nigga out if he tries for the top feel me?

Don’t cop this shit record. It was never mixed or mastered you can hear that. I would never spit vocals wit wacc ass rappers like that. If you wanna call these niggas rappers cuzz they far from it. These niggas is soundin real elementary, tryin to get stardom off me and spice.

My real homeboy Lorenzo Green-Eyes shut that nigga shawn underwood the fuck down pullin all his shits from the local moms and pops and cdbaby. Lorenzo aint to be fucced wit, cdbaby page pulled down thanks to Green-Eyes. I got a real pitbull on the team fo life and thats real shit. Don’t be mislead by this fake bootleg.

The real album is on its way out and it goes by the title “Mobb Affiliated” from Epidemic Entertainment. Thats the bidness! Everything else is 100 % Fake. I got real Love for the real niggas that keep it real and have always been their for me.

I’m comin wit some heat for ya in May, I’m shootin for May 1st my official mix-tape will be coming out titled “Time Is Money”. I redid Renegade and The Takeover from Jay-z album, I did Candy from Snoops, did Game’s shit that Kanye did, I got The Watcher by Dre, Jim Jones “Ballin”, the list goes on. This mix-tape goes hard wit it and it’s 100 % me wit no features! My nigga NIC BEAN is the D.J. on the mixtape. The mix-tape will be on my page at myspace.com/jayofelony and at a few local spots and moms and pops. My album will be coming out after the mix-tape. I’m gonna keep it comin too so look out for ya boy. Don’t fucc wit the bootlegs and the fake shit. Hit up www.epidemicent.com and www.myspace.com/greeneyesepidemicent"

So there you have it! Be on the lookout for a new interview with Jayo Felony coming to dubcnn very soon!
~~~~~~~~~~`
dubcnn.com