JayGatZ VS. UmBravo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
Round 1:

Umbravo/Overbamu, this kidd is ass backwards/
left the board agangsta rapper, now he's a fuckin backpacker/
'yo keep it real son', you left the game to elivate/
when the hammer drop i bet ya brain'll elivate/
im a fly ass nigga, i dont walk i levitate/
I hope the metal aches, ya flesh when it seperates ya chest/
its a game of devistatin chess/
im the king and aint no checkin me/
i got deadly lyrical weaponry, so why the fuck you testin me?/
faggot check the history/
i consistantly give pussy niggas a historectomi/
and im quite gritty ya bitch/
i might act up, gatz up, vice city ya shit/
and before i coc and shoot, i'll admit your style is cute/
but youre rhymes is too young, so you can call this child abuse/
im ya dad come in son your fun is threw.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
ill get the fag-thrown, diss me and get your vag-blown/
he'll be singing a sad-song, when he see them mags-blown/
if i didnt concieve ur lil ass, i guess im ur dads-clone/
pussy nigga, im gonna leave his cap-gone/
i've just spoken-son, imma leave you smoking-cunt/
this nigga ''gatz never get blown'' like a broken-gun/
ill choke-and-run, thinkin i wont put the lead-on-ya/
ill put the ''heat to ya cavs'' like a leg-warmer/
when i get my swollen-girth, i watch ya ho-disperse/
the gat'll blow-and-burst, the only caine you know had nova-first/
so slow-ya-words cause i open-nerds/
its like i quit k mart, the way i leave ''hole-in-shirts(holdin-shirts)''/
im out-of-the-space that yall like to call reality/
its like a bad internet connection, yall gon slow up if you dial-me/
homie im walkin-easy, while you talkin-greasy/
sayin u earned-what and you'll never turn-up like chandra-levey/

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
man fuck you, hell naw. i already knew you would vote against me. i dont want your vote. im throwing that shit out. i got fucked outta the battle i did with you and im not gonna get fucked outta this one. newbays votes dont count and everyone else, EXPLAIN YOUR VOTES.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think ovarbmu had a more consistent form, his punches were a little better, his rhymes were a little better, his metaphors were a little better, and most of all it flowed well.

Good verses both of ya.

Oct 23, 2005
i dont have shit against u dog thats bullshit. i liked jaygatz verse betta u dont gotta be a bitch about it cause someone didnt vote for u. but wat ever, shit dont matter to me.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
NewBay510 said:
i dont have shit against u dog thats bullshit. i liked jaygatz verse betta u dont gotta be a bitch about it cause someone didnt vote for u. but wat ever, shit dont matter to me.
im not being a bitch, theres just no way he won that. your shit was an OBVIOUS hate vote homie. you said you LIKE his better. i dont give a shit whos you LIKE, its who had a better battle verse overall. LIKE=opinion. next time....keep your opinions to your self.

Oct 23, 2005
obvious hate vote my ass. I dunno what u THINK i have against u dog but i aint got shit. my vote goes for JayGatz plain and simple. I think he came nicer, had a few slips but ur shit to me just didnt come hard enough. There, i explained my vote. deal with it dude.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
@ovarbmu - Im not sure why he didnt vote for you, I personally thought you won that pretty clear and simple. But either way a votes a vote, and whatever his reason is, he ain't gonna change it.

One of the worst things about this forum is people bitchin about how the voting goes.

That's why I suggest we have pre-selected/agreed upon or anonymous judges if we ever get enough people for the tournament. Otherwise, every win will be contested.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
i get ya stealth. its just that newbay510 beat me off a quick key i did and he thinks i aint shit. dog, if you really think i aint shit, ask thatguy or fatal. dont ask faggots like jabbz or intense fear who obviously have a grudge against me. i dont want newbay voting on any of my shit anymore. his vote can count on this though, w/e. just not in the tourny. go ahead and select your judges stealth, thats a better idea. ill be one if you want, dont matter to me. i REALLY want a dude to get at me in audio. yall call me cocky, well shit what the fuck should i say when yall hating ass faggots say i suck all the time. ok i suck *sarcasm*, but step and get treated like any other bitch and thats real.

-umbravo