Jay-z to retire...yall happy or sad?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BTW, I could have said some shit, but I refrained....I guess I'm nicer than I seem....or some shit...?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hehehe...

Sixxness said:
BTW, I could have said some shit, but I refrained....I guess I'm nicer than I seem....or some shit...?
Ry, a lot of people could have said shit... but it was never said to my face.

It's all love though... if I wasn't talking shit, there would be something wrong.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I've never said shit about you that wasn't to your face....

And yeah, I know if you aren't talking shit then something is wrong.....lol.....

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
ahhhhh shitttt...

just heard this jay aliyah missin you remix, shit is dope....

I hope he doesnt retire....even thought cats might not like his music, the industry needs him cuz he is one of the biggest sellers right now...

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
ahhhhh shitttt...

just heard this jay aliyah missin you remix, shit is dope....

I hope he doesnt retire....even thought cats might not like his music, the industry needs him cuz he is one of the biggest sellers right now...

Jan 13, 2003
I rock HOES y'all Roc Fellas'

I liked a couple of tracks off the first shit, after that garbage. He bites biggie too much anyway.
When I see a motherfucker making heiniken commercials its time to go, by the way he should take Nelly with him.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Duh....

danadane215 said:

Dude, your fuckin' tight bro. Thanks for your opinon. Pras sucks.
Duh, sam apples and bean pies, kid. I think you dwell too much on Pras... what has he done in the last minute to set him as a pop rapper? Huh? I can't remmeber seeing him since that Bulworth song. Too bad he just doesn't retire, it's not enough that MTV isn't pushing him on us.

Jan 13, 2003
Duh.... Duh yourself you magoo motherfucker

Fridge said:

Duh, sam apples and bean pies, kid. I think you dwell too much on Pras... what has he done in the last minute to set him as a pop rapper? Huh? I can't remmeber seeing him since that Bulworth song. Too bad he just doesn't retire, it's not enough that MTV isn't pushing him on us.
Are you "special". It was a fucking joke doosh bag. If you thought I was serious, you must be a stupid fuck. Sam apples? Are you from the 1950's. You make absolutly no sense at all. Someone should kick you in the balls so you don't pollute the population with your stupidity. Fuck you and your "life partner" Pras.

"Kid", respect your elders Biyach. Stick to hanging out at elementary school bustops. Your worthless.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hahahaha...

danadane215 said:

Are you "special". It was a fucking joke doosh bag. If you thought I was serious, you must be a stupid fuck. Sam apples? Are you from the 1950's. You make absolutly no sense at all. Someone should kick you in the balls so you don't pollute the population with your stupidity. Fuck you and your "life partner" Pras.

"Kid", respect your elders Biyach. Stick to hanging out at elementary school bustops. Your worthless.
So, why do you buy your panties so small?