"Jay-Z: Layin Low"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
-smh- tsk,tsk,tsk

Yo MS..I'm not coming down on you at all.But I've been meaning to say this for awhile......

Yo,you should try and search for your own style.Just because you see someone else work and thinks its hella sicc doesn't mean you copy it.When they crafted their style,its because they searched for it.They probably had influences and motivations but,they use what they learned & saw and crafter their own..

Also,when you find a style you want.Try to coordinate it.You extrude your text on a lot of your pieces as of late....Try something different for a change...

I cant read the bottom text,but if i strain my eyes,it says 'layin low' (just like the title of this thread) and why'd you slap pink liptick on Jay..I mean his big ass lips don't need anymore emphasis that is has already

All in all..I see a mixture of Shemp,Cellski and Overdoze in this piece.......Find your own rhythm bro.......

May 15, 2002
While U sayin my shyt look like Shemp, Cellski and Overdoze....dont all three of them have similar styles? So talk that same bullshyt to all three of them too. Hell, Cellski been trying to master the "photodoctor" style for a while, why dont nobody say nothin to him about it? But you talk shyt to me though. Yall always do this shyt to me, yall always single me out.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
need a tissue? its constructive critisism take it or leave it dont whine about everyone picking on you at recess u lil baby, btw i fuckin ripped u up in that tex abviously ur too scared to reply back or spit a verse...and ya the mu fucka got lipstick on!!! wutchu tryn ta do sicc fucc...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Well,a lot of us artist look up to Shemp for inspiration..He's a sicc fucker...

The thing I'm saying is,seem like you don't try to craft your own style....
you've been doing this art ish for awhile..And I can tell by looking at your work that you got it in you to pave your own style.Seem like you never try though....I read something vital that Shemp said before...He said he crafted his style by just letting loose.Trying new things.By doing this,everything came together and now he has his own style.But,the thing is,he emphasized on just fucking around with all the functions,trying something new....
Even when you uploaded the latest Nelly piece..I didnt come down on you like everyone else..I've never seen anyone do that small dot effect (I liked it)..But anywayz,I'm out!!!

Apr 25, 2002
It's not bad, Sinista...just needs a little work. Try workin on the layin low text and get rid of that half-border thing you got goin on there.

I can't say it's the best cover I've seen, but it's definitely the best cover I've seen you make. Keep workin on it and don't pay attention to the folks that just wanna talk shit.

May 15, 2002
@Cmoke....You act like a lil ass kid. You follow me around the siccness and come into every one of my posts talkin about that text battlin bullshyt. Sit yo young azz down somewhere and do some homework, read a book or somethin ya ignorant mothafucka.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Re: -smh- tsk,tsk,tsk

SPORADIC said:

Yo,you should try and search for your own style.Just because you see someone else work and thinks its hella sicc doesn't mean you copy it.When they crafted their style,its because they searched for it.They probably had influences and motivations but,they use what they learned & saw and crafter their own..
this statment should go for everyone !!!!