JAY TEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
jay tee got alot of heat .. in my opinion , its all about wut your in the mood to hear.the last few albums that jay tee has dropped , they have been different types.. real versatyle. the thousandaire has some real clean radio type of tracks that are tight , and my all time favorite is " so cold" because i love mobb shit... so cold is definitly a classic in my book ... but then again , there are so many jay tee releases that are classics its hard to say which one to get.. fuck it , get em all!!!

Apr 25, 2002
He doesn't have any goth records (Aren't you that weird piercing girl?; if not my bad) but the easy answer is buy the best hits cds and buy the albums that your favorite songs are on since the style changes slightly from album to album.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I TELL YOU HAT FIND ALL OF THE NAME ON YOUR COMPUTER,....CLOSE YOUR EYES AND POINT ON THE MONITOR AND THE CLOSET ONE OE WITH YOU HAVE MORE OF YOUR FINNGER ON,....GO FOR IT,...CAINT GO WRONG,...JUST KEEP IN MIND THE EARLIER ONES HIS VOICE IS A LIL HIGHER BUT ASIDE FROM THAT (EVEN MD'S CHIT WAS HIGHER IT'S NATURAL)THAY ALL WORK WELL WITH ANY PLAYA

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
I would start with he got game mixtape...you also want to make sure you pick up a copy of free agents and velvatism....