JAY TEE & YOUNG DRU NOW AVAILABLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Serious! What are these cats from Germany listening to? "Leanin' Left" with Rux is 100% Pure Mobb Sound like it's straight out of the 90's! This album slaps hard in my ride and I can't see how anyone can say different. After reading the earlier comments I was a little worried until the CD arrived in the mail. Jay Tee and Young Dru came through again with all Blaps!!! A few of the cuts hit super hard, like back in the day "DJ Magic Mike" hard! So far I would have to say my bread winner on the album is "Clean on Vogues", because it kind of has that Tommy Jenkins/Larry Blackman sound from the 80's. Vince V. and Indecent did some quality work on the production. I would like to see y'all collaborate with King Cool Nutz and/or Syko out of Portland...:classic:

lol!!!! cats from germany are litening to REAL RAP!! this new stuff can't fuck wit the old stuff...

peep my myspace to see what i'm jammin...just because you live in the bay dont mean that you dudes know more bout this shit. i'm listening to underground rap since 1984...most of yall wasnt even born at that time. so stop talkin shit if you don't know what i'm listening to.

peep my myspace and you will know...the siccness is wack as fuck since all these youngstas got here...

Feb 1, 2006
lol!!!! cats from germany are litening to REAL RAP!! this new stuff can't fuck wit the old stuff...

peep my myspace to see what i'm jammin...just because you live in the bay dont mean that you dudes know more bout this shit. i'm listening to underground rap since 1984...most of yall wasnt even born at that time. so stop talkin shit if you don't know what i'm listening to.

peep my myspace and you will know...the siccness is wack as fuck since all these youngstas got here...
THAT´S PURE MOBB IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scheiss amifische lol!!

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
europeans can't dictate how american rap music should sound...that's for sure...so please shut the fuck and be glad that a few years ago someone invented the internet

Apr 25, 2002
Solid album...I wanna see Dru finally find his style though and stick with it...

He's changed his style up so many times, you never know what kin of Young Dru you are going to hear. His Flame Spitter style or Free Agents style is the way he should stay with, imo.