Jay Tee "One & Only Son" Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Jar said:
I thought that was your parents house cause of that sign that said Trujillos. ain't that the same house from The Weekend video when you say the line "like mi padre say/make all the youngstaz pay"?
I was at 2 houses. My parents house, which also has a back house/apartment where I do some of my recording at. That is the small house that has the Trujillo sign. The other house where I'm cooking crack is my homies spot. And yes, the front of the house on the steps where I'm doing the drug deal, is the exact spot where I had my dad do his part in the weekend video. Very good observations....

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
JT im feelin the video mayne... Tony is a beast on the beats.. I remember when he made that! shit is a slapper.. im glad that right rapper got on the track.. much love and respect man i been a fan for nearly 10 years.. glad to see u still puttin quality shit... stay up

May 31, 2005
Playa Jay Tee said:
I was at 2 houses. My parents house, which also has a back house/apartment where I do some of my recording at. That is the small house that has the Trujillo sign. The other house where I'm cooking crack is my homies spot. And yes, the front of the house on the steps where I'm doing the drug deal, is the exact spot where I had my dad do his part in the weekend video. Very good observations....

I was thinking that when I was watching the video looked familar, it was also when you guys were playing basketball in that same video for the "WEEKEND'" if I am not mistaken. Cool video.