JAY TEE "HOW THE GAME GO"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Excerpts from the book, "Have you ever woke up and didn't know where you were at, and when you found out, you didn't know how you got there. Well, this is my story"......

I'm about 3/4 finished. I tell everything. I shed a tear everytime I read it. It's that deep.

Jul 13, 2002
RIGHT ON PLAYA!! This next year looks like it's gonna be a GREAT year for You and your fanz!

I know I'll be buyin' these the day they're released.

Oh yeah I almost forgot...... RETIRING???!??!?

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Damn...it sounds like next year gonna be a bigg year for you. I'm definitely interested in reading that book. I just can't believe you said you're gonna retire.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm glad the book actually came to fruition. I remember hearing about the idea and the excerpt, I'm glad you followed through on it.

And we all have been waiting for the N2DEEP CD/DVD...can't wait to see that.

Jun 16, 2005
is it gonna be some more classic jay tee like "howda" "fa sho" and "we run this whole thing" or is it gonna be some shit like you be doing for the radio lately cause i aint really feeling all them love songs you make

Jul 13, 2002
^^^^ Man, that stuff he's doin' for the radio is far from "shit". It's a different style, goin' after money, expanding the fan base, etc. No matter what Jay Tee makes, it's his own style.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm really looking forward to all of this, especially the book and the CD/DVD.

When you say you will retire after this, do you mean just your own music career meaning you will still be active behind the scenes or are you going to retire the entire thing and just move on to other ventures/passions?

Either way, much love and respect.

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
Dayum, Potna. You drop dat dope shit like other peeps dropping Magazines. How you handle it to get even better each Time ?? It´s awesome unbelieveable.

Please, for Gods sake...DONT EVER, EVER RETIRE !!! :(

Your biggest Fan from Overseaz,

Playa Tkay

Dec 11, 2002
Playa Jay Tee said:
Excerpts from the book, "Have you ever woke up and didn't know where you were at, and when you found out, you didn't know how you got there. Well, this is my story"......

I'm about 3/4 finished. I tell everything. I shed a tear everytime I read it. It's that deep.

I'm lookin' forward to this.... :)

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Dayum retire!? I can remember it as if it was yesterday, I was in the second grade going through my older brothers back pack. I put the headphones of his walkman over my ears to have my first exposure to Bay music. Back to the Hotel, the single. I'm lookin forward to the book.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Right on Jay Tee sounds like some more good shit, are you gonna retire from the whole game or are you still gonna bring up new cats in the game or what?

Jun 16, 2005
go back and read the post i never once called it "shit" i said "like some shit he be doing for the radio cause i aint really feelin all them love songs"..... jay tee if its some more classic shit im gonna buy that cd the first day it drops i been missin that old jay tee shit...... damn and i hope you dont retire from the game

Apr 7, 2005
HELL NO YOU CAN'T RETIRE YOU LIKE THE KING OF NAY RAP. YOU STARTED IT ALL MOST OF THE BAY AREA RAPPERS WOULDN'T BE THERE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU. YOUR MUSIC INSPIRES YOUR LOYAL FANS THAT HAVE BEEN BEHIND YOU SINCE DAY ONE. WHO'S MUSIC WE SUPPOSSED TO LISTEN TO WHEN YOU QUIT?

Nov 4, 2002
Yeah BUDDY.....Its gonna go big for 40OUNCE........TO THE NEXT........RIght on Playa......

"Im Playa Jay Tee from the V, Im playa JAY tEE from the V........"......had that classic cut stuck in the head at the moment.....yeah...

Apr 25, 2002
Anymore Japan Trips or shows around the U.S. ? I wanna catch something before the retirement. Post up info for fans that don't live out in California or at least let me know. To be honest your retirement has no effect on my everyday life, but I will say I'm pretty bummed out that the end of the tunnel is 1 album away. Getting together with highschool friends on big weekends to disect "The new Jay Tee Album" has been one way for me to stay young, haha. Kind of reminds me of the good ole' days. Eitherway, congrats on a great career and double thumbs up getter for going out on top. . .