Jay Tee Ey Dude

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2004
Splain what's the differance between A Cold Piece Of Work
and the new one He's Got Game They both full of used beats,That's not even cool it's already someone else's scene//I like your shit but if you keep fn off with takin beats
ABROWN Off in the city.. Your shit cut up tha speakers thow---

Jul 13, 2002
Some people just don't have open minds when it comes to expanding the game. Mixtapes are hot right now, slow jams have been hot for awhile, Jay Tee has done both and still came tight! Just because it's not the Doggish type music a lot of the fans are used to doesn't mean it sucks, he's getting all types of peeps to hear his music now.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
cruzzin said:
Splain what's the differance between A Cold Piece Of Work
and the new one He's Got Game They both full of used beats,That's not even cool it's already someone else's scene//I like your shit but if you keep fn off with takin beats
ABROWN Off in the city.. Your shit cut up tha speakers thow---
Is this nigga serious. He's neva heard of a MIXTAPE, or the concept. Fuck the dumb, go hard on a niggas beat if ya can find it. I'll "Splain" it ya, some niggas don't use beats right... so niggas go back and do it right for em.

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
"Cold Piece of Work" is da Bomb! Since I love that Ol-School-Funk-Classics from Curtis Mayfield and Stuff, i was flashed to hear this Album. I got it just 3 Weeks ago and it´s rotating non-stop in my Car, exspecially "Pimpin" with that Ganksta NIP-Psyco-Loop is a Killer (propz 2 Young Dru, too). I really don´t dig that Guy who started this Thread, but I agree wit Jay Tee: you can give your best all the Time, but you can´t serve anybody.

I would like to hear more classic Shit like that :cool:

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Dirty Clint said:
^^^^^^^^^^^ Good thing you don't bother downloading them.............the artists don't get paid that way.
Mixtapes are usually given away anyways or they should be at least.

I personally think the whole mixtape concept is a good one "if" the artist putting it out is rippin' the beats they take better than the original. If they don't then I aint fuckin' wit it and they shouldn't either. I thought Messy's KOalition mixtape was tight, Jay Tee's was also tight and even Game was goin' hard on his. I think it just depends on the artist putting it out to decide whether it's going to be a good marketing tool or not.

Nov 19, 2004
www.soundclick.com
WHATS UP PLAYA JAY TEE YOUR NEW MIX TAPE IS BANGIN .THAT SONG DRUG DEALERS IS FUCKEN HARD G.KEEP PUTTING IT DOWN HOMIE.CHECK ME OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.WHATS UP WITH A COLLABO HOMIE.I JUST PUT OUT AN ALBUM CALLED ASASSINATION ATTEMPT.AND IVE BEEN SEELING THEM OUT THE TRUNK AND AT SWAPMEETS AND SHIT.MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME IT S DOPE AS FUCK CHECK IT OUT.YOU COULD LISTEN TO ALL MY SONGS AT www.soundclick.com/chosentheasassin IM OUT PLAYA HIT ME UP.CHOSEN THE ASASSIN STRAIGHT OUT OF LONG BEACH.