Jay Rock In the Studio w/Dre workin on Detox

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
To be honest.. Who gives a fuck?

With "Kush" & "I Need A Doctor" as singles Detox is gonna be weak..

At the fuckin' least I hope some, (if not all) of Slaughterhouse is on there. Namely, Royce and Crooked I..

Nov 6, 2005
I dont understand Slaughterhouses fanbase....

Most fans (Ive met), barely feel every artist in the group. Its just a platform (and a smart one on their part) to get some of the fame that every single one of them has chased for years.

Just wanted to put that out there. I dont really care enough to debate it, just thought it was odd that every SH fan ive met isnt really a SH fan, theyre a Joe, Crooked, Royce, or Joell fan.

Oct 6, 2008

Most fans (Ive met), barely feel every artist in the group. Its just a platform (and a smart one on their part) to get some of the fame that every single one of them has chased for years.

Just wanted to put that out there. I dont really care enough to debate it, just thought it was odd that every SH fan ive met isnt really a SH fan, theyre a Joe, Crooked, Royce, or Joell fan.
Good point.. I hate Joe Budden.. The other 3 I've been listening to for a minute.

Jan 16, 2007
I was in the studio with Dre recording verses for Detox but someone leaked the track of me rapping Dre's verse as a guide he can use to do it, and now the cd isn't coming out for another 2 years...sorry guys

Nov 7, 2006

with me i loved Royces shit before i even knew the other members shit so when i heard of a supergroup forming i intitially checked all but buddens out out and liked what i heard. then after hearing them grow all together i now like budden and feel he's stepped his shit up a ton since being with real MC's. i mean it's like this with all groups though, i cant think of any Wu-Tang fan that i know that likes them all the same or likes them all period. it's just how it is and even people like that can reconize when something is cool and nice for hiphop so they become fans. i been getting into OFWGKTA but i dont like all the members but i do reconize what they are all doing is a good thing for the music i love so i can tolerate the other members. my 0.02

Nov 7, 2006
with me i loved Royces shit before i even knew the other members shit so when i heard of a supergroup forming i intitially checked all but buddens out out and liked what i heard. then after hearing them grow all together i now like budden and feel he's stepped his shit up a ton since being with real MC's. i mean it's like this with all groups though, i cant think of any Wu-Tang fan that i know that likes them all the same or likes them all period. it's just how it is and even people like that can reconize when something is cool and nice for hiphop so they become fans. i been getting into OFWGKTA but i dont like all the members but i do reconize what they are all doing is a good thing for the music i love so i can tolerate the other members. my 0.02

Nov 14, 2002
Does anybody really like every member of any group?

Besides, they're all fairly different from each other as far as their styles, so you're bound to dislike at least one of them.

Jan 16, 2007
well u now know 1 person who likes every member of wu tang and also bumps all their individual cds as well