Jay Rock – Black Friday (Download)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Album is dope. Didn't expect Trae as a guest, so that impressed me a bit. Beats are on point for the most part, a few I didn't care much for. Dude's rhyme structure is off the wall. The choruses are okay, definitely a change from other Strange releases that constantly litter the choruses with guests like Stevie Stone, Krizz, and Tech.

Stand-out tracks for me include Still In The Hood (bass is nasty), They Say, Walk With Me, In These Streets, and Get On Your Shit.

A solid release in my eyes. Good work.

Oct 25, 2006
This album marks the second time this year that I've heard a reference to Baraka from Mortal Kombat, once on Walk With Me and on Fatality on C-Mob's Extra Mags. Coincidence? Well... probably.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
dudes raw 4 sure best strange signing yet i liked this more than lynchs album lol nice to hear no tech or krizz on it no disrespect but yea

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
dudes used to sound like a game clone now hes a fukin beast game wud sound like a pussy on the same track n rocks more credible