Jason Richardson to the Suns...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
haha bitch ass raja goin to a shitty ass team. good. fuck that nukka. this is gonna be interesting with j rich in the picture now. suns gonna be outnumberd tonight, i smell a beatdown!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol seeing how bad the warriors are right now, and being a J Rich fan, i wouldnt be mad if the suns take the west, or the title

FUCK THE LAKERS

Nov 26, 2007
DOPE! Jason Richardson deserves to be on a better team. Atleast he's back with another ex-warrior (Barnes). ill be moving to Arizona soon so i guess im gonna hop on the Phoenix bandwagon and call myself a Suns "fan"
I'm moving to Phoenix too and have been a semi-Suns fan since Amare got drafted, but the fans out there fuckin kill me. Most of them are dillusional and think that they have the best team on the planet. Getting J-Rich won't make them that much better, but now I have another reason to watch.

Jan 18, 2006
How many years left on his contract? I hope the W's can sign again at one point for cheap. I still dislike the Suns but i hope J-Rich has success there

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
hahaha i was joking (except the part where Richardson deserves to be on a good team). Warriors all day for me. Even my girlfriend would bitch slap me if i told her i was switching teams.

but again, the Warriors did Richardson dirty and he deserves to be on a good team like the Suns. Ill be at the Phoenix vs. Warriors games in my Richardson Warriors jersey.

I'm moving to Phoenix too and have been a semi-Suns fan since Amare got drafted, but the fans out there fuckin kill me. Most of them are dillusional and think that they have the best team on the planet. Getting J-Rich won't make them that much better, but now I have another reason to watch.
thats coo. yeah, alot of my friends that have been staying in AZ say the same thing about Suns fans haha. But i think Richardson should fit nicely in their system playing beside Nash. We'll see what happens.

Nov 15, 2007
dammnnn, diaw and bell??? iunno bout that, richardson better fuckin' show me up cuzz i got mixed feelings about all these trades the bitch ass suns been doing... i mean ima look for the future on this, just because we had diaw and bell for a minute and we havent done shit with them... so ima give j rich a chance before i bash... but ima damn sure miss the bell sound effect when raja would drain them threes!

Nov 26, 2007
dammnnn, diaw and bell??? iunno bout that, richardson better fuckin' show me up cuzz i got mixed feelings about all these trades the bitch ass suns been doing... i mean ima look for the future on this, just because we had diaw and bell for a minute and we havent done shit with them... so ima give j rich a chance before i bash... but ima damn sure miss the bell sound effect when raja would drain them threes!
yeah, they're losing defense and not getting THAT MUCH in return.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Boris Diaw, Raja Bell, and Sean Singletary for Jason Richardson, Jared Dudley, and a 2nd round pick?

Phoenix got fucked, IMO.

Diaw and Bell are VERY good players who fit in that system. Richardson is inconsistant, and his defense SUCKS. They NEED defense on that team (on the perimeter)...

Only time will tell, though.