Japan earthquake, Tsunami....Tsunami Warning Hawaii maybe west coast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
jesus christ....thats a big fucking earthquake. i dont think ive ever heard of one that big in my life. i'm watching this al jazeera footage, and its incredible. the way the water just takes out everything in its path....people, cars, boats....it sweeps buildings apart into tiny pieces. people are getting swallowed up in their cars...they were in the chopper filming waves pounding the shore and theres just nothing you can do to stop it. they look huge too....3 meters at least

i just finished watching the movie Hereafter.....insane coincidence

May 6, 2002
glad your fam is ok.

looks like im gonna be up all night to see if anything hits hawaii. hopefully it will be just like the chile earthquake and be nothing.
Ya, they're chillen. Watching the news like everyone else. It's the shores that are messed up. Tokyo itself is fine. The structures are built for it. The people are trained.

Not like straw huts in Haiti.

I'm ready.
Come at me Tsunami.

Mar 13, 2003
should we blame this on the super moon were having next week???? Been hearing shit about the super moon theory, but brushed it off until this....

Glad to hear ur fam is fine rumpel!

Apr 23, 2010
Ya, they're chillen. Watching the news like everyone else. It's the shores that are messed up. Tokyo itself is fine. The structures are built for it. The people are trained.

Not like straw huts in Haiti.

I'm ready.
Come at me Tsunami.
yeah japan has the strictest building codes. haiti just has buildings from the 50s and 60s so they were fucked.

thank god there are not big big citys on the coast of japan

May 6, 2002
Ya, they just said 100 times stronger than Haiti.

Ya, it's my Mom's side.
She actually pushed her trip back and is set to fly out at the end of the month. I was supposed to go as well but I have too much going on right now.

My friend is stuck at school right now and my other friend is working at the mall. They can't do shit! Forced overtime.