janikowski fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
its the raiders, the team forever known to shoot themselves in the foot over and over again

when gruden was the coach the mental errors were pretty low

shit, theyre driving again - i wonder if collins will do something dumb

*edit* damn they stepped - still a bunch of time - still would have been leading if seabass wasnt an idiot

Sep 18, 2002
i was gonna make a thread about this moron too...wtf he used to be good...i guess he was takin the date rape and gettin raped in the ass when u got caught up for that shit...that explaisn it

Jun 27, 2003
He needs to lay off the muthafuckin whiskey and get his head in the game... drunken bastard. All his shit talk in the pre-season talking about "it's just pre-season who cares"

well i guess he should have cared..

Apr 25, 2002
Hah Welcome to last year! Sea bass been inconsistant ever since he came into the league. He's a fat lazy drunken bastard who probably attempts to kick field goals after a long night of drinking!

Fuck Janikowski and the Raiders!! :x

Jan 4, 2003
Mr. Chronic said:
Hah Welcome to last year! Sea bass been inconsistant ever since he came in the league. He's a fat lazy drunken bastard who probably attempts to kick field goals after a long night of drinking!

Fuck the Janikowsi and the Raiders!! :x
you are an idiot:dead: Seabass only missed 3 FGs last season... inconsistent??? right....

Jan 4, 2003
Mr. Chronic said:
hahah bitter ass Raider fan... don't be mad cuz your team hasn't won a game yet.
uhh no... you just said that Seabass has been inconsistent and referred to last season when you dont know what the hell your talking about...Know something before you talk outta your @$$