jan 19th, 20th, 21st..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
i got 3 seats... if you wanna roll we startin in seattle an goin to eugene an comin back up to seattle followin the shit... i needa know now if you wanna spot. you bring gas money an feed yourself i'll get you drunk that aint a thing... but i needa kno asap if anybody wanna cruise.

Oct 5, 2004
yea most likely.. thats what he always does, i just like to go to multiple shows its kinda like a vacation an i getta see some people i aint seen in awhile.. an i promote alot so i show up kinda early an get a stack of show fliers an hit the town for a lil while an try to get more people to show up. it aint about the set really its jus about havin fun an enjoyin the music

Oct 5, 2004
its pretty fun... i usually go with a couple friends an its real chill laid back an shit jus cruisin to shows an havin a blast when we get to em.. i didnt know if anybody was wantin to go an didnt have a ride or anything an im drivin a van so i got extra seats an jus wanted to offer it to em

Oct 5, 2004
^^

medford aint to far frome eugene.. i dont gotta problem with that, but i aint drivin you back after we in seattle lol.. if you still wanna roll its all good u jus gotta find a way home