JAN 15 2005 SUPER BASH WEEKEND FLYER GRAPHICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2004
HERE IS THE FRONT OF THE FLYER

Notice the location is not on this post. That is because we dont want "The Fuzz" who might be floating around on this site trying to stop this Juggernaut Suni Entertainment. PM this Suni ENT handle if you need to know location. If interested in helping promote or need presale-tickets pm what you need. Remember folks with a presale ticket purchace you will recieve the new Fat Steve "We Comin" album at the door. Please no Gang colors or sports attire. Lets keep it problem free so we can continue to have events near you.

Nov 15, 2004
AND THE BACK OF THE FLYER

PERFORMING WILL BE; RAY LUV, A-WAX, NEVER, LIL WYNO, VERBAL ASSASSINS, GOODFELONZ, GORILLA PITS, METAL MOUTH, BIG TONE, SHADOW, LIL CONER, TITO B., BIG OSO LOC, FAT STEVE, MAD DOG, YOUNG LUCK, V-DUB, 14 CALIBER, ZAK 1, MOUSIE, PLOT, YOUNG STEVE, JASON HAFT.
HERE IS THE BACK OF THE FLYER

Nov 3, 2003
dress code issue............

try to come in your sunday church clothes........ lol...........
the dress code is white tees and nikes. we want to keep the colors absent. if u know who u are this shouldnt be a problem. not sayin i wont let u in, but try to understand the less they know the better. the show is gonna be off the hook.............

Nov 3, 2003
damn............

my bad tone. i know i was forgettin a few names. davina will be performin as well.............. it will the first of many and we are comin to washington lil kee the first of the year. hopefully weather is cool...... holla..........