James Brown, The originator of giggin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
I don't get this thread. So did you just happen to search for James Brown, saw him do a dance, and then ran back to the Siccness.net to tell us all about how he originated giggin?

What...did you think we'd all rally behind you and say, "yeah! yeah! good job Sneak! good catch! James Brown is going hella stupid doo doo dumb!"

May 11, 2002
I don't get this thread. So did you just happen to search for James Brown, saw him do a dance, and then ran back to the Siccness.net to tell us all about how he originated giggin?

What...did you think we'd all rally behind you and say, "yeah! yeah! good job Sneak! good catch! James Brown is going hella stupid doo doo dumb!"
Wow! You take the internet way too serious. Its an open topic thread. There does not really need to be any point. Either you did or did not like the video. Its apparent that you didnt.

Feb 9, 2003
Wow! You take the internet way too serious. Its an open topic thread. There does not really need to be any point. Either you did or did not like the video. Its apparent that you didnt.
I love James Brown. I can trace back his discography to his first album and can even name his back up band artists and where they shot off to and how they influenced popular music. It's not the video I didn't like. It was the reason you made this stupid thread that forced me to question it's existence.