JaMarcus missed team meeting, but not Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
People like him piss me the fuck off....

I hope he goes broke by 2014. Maybe then he will understand how much a piece of shit he is. Im neutral in this whole niners/raiders rivalry, So its not like im just talkin shit to talk shit, he really pisses me off. He doesnt care about the raiders, he doesnt care about football, all he cares about is that he got paid, and there aint shit anyone can do to take that money away from him. His thinkin is, why give it my all and try my hardest when Im already guaranteed millions upon millions of dollars? and that what pisses me off. He's probably runnin around with his so called "homies" in vegas throwin money around like its fuckin nothing, eating at the all you can eat buffet, not even thinking about football or how he can improve next season.

his money will run out, his "homies" will be gone, and hes gonna wish he could go back and actually care about his organization and his career...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

I hope he goes broke by 2014. Maybe then he will understand how much a piece of shit he is. Im neutral in this whole niners/raiders rivalry, So its not like im just talkin shit to talk shit, he really pisses me off. He doesnt care about the raiders, he doesnt care about football, all he cares about is that he got paid, and there aint shit anyone can do to take that money away from him. His thinkin is, why give it my all and try my hardest when Im already guaranteed millions upon millions of dollars? and that what pisses me off. He's probably runnin around with his so called "homies" in vegas throwin money around like its fuckin nothing, eating at the all you can eat buffet, not even thinking about football or how he can improve next season.

his money will run out, his "homies" will be gone, and hes gonna wish he could go back and actually care about his organization and his career...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Why is Al Davis in love with him.
because he's already paid him $30 million... and if he cut him now he's be admitting he was wrong... and that's not something Al Davis likes doing

"Just Win Baby" and "Commitment to Excellence" is all a bunch of bullshit

Jan 18, 2006
I was the only one out of all my friends that was pissed about drafting him and it wasnt even cuz i knew he would be a bust. Its cuz you dont draft qbs in the first round period and they thought i was a hater or something. During this season they told me i was right and i said i wish i wasnt.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Qbs drafted in the first round from 1990 - 2002

90 Andre Ware 7
90 Jeff George 1
91 Dan McGwire 16
91 Todd Marinovich 24
92 David Klingler 6
92 Tommy Maddox 25
93 Drew Bledsoe 1
93 Rick Mirer 2
94 Heath Shuler
94 Trent Dilfer 6
95 Steve McNair 3
95 Kerry Collins 5
97 Jim Druckenmiller 26
98 Peyton Manning 1
98 Ryan Leaf 2
99 Tim Couch 1
99 Donovan McNabb 2
99 Akili Smith 3
99 Cade McNown 12
99 Daunte Culpepper 11
00 Chad Pennington 18
01 Michael Vick 1
02 David Carr 1
02 Joey Harrington 3
02 Patrick Ramsey

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Raider roundup: JaMarcus cool, Gannon not so much
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 6, 2010 9:50 PM ET
Rich Gannon has offered his services to Al Davis, but shouldn't expect a call back from the Raiders anytime soon.

"It's Rich that needs the help," senior executive John Herrera said to the Contra Costa Times. "When he goes on a radio show offering Mr. Davis help, Tom Cable help, the Raiders help, maybe it's Rich that needs the help."

Well, that was predictable but fun. Herrera also answered for JaMarcus Russell's jaunt to Sin City.

"JaMarcus was in Las Vegas, and he was there with a [Raiders staff member]. He was there for a legitimate reason."

So the Raiders will continue to cover for JaMarcus Russell, but the team's former MVP quarterback is an outcast.

Sounds about right.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Qbs drafted in the first round from 1990 - 2002

90 Andre Ware 7
90 Jeff George 1
91 Dan McGwire 16
91 Todd Marinovich 24
92 David Klingler 6
92 Tommy Maddox 25
93 Drew Bledsoe 1
93 Rick Mirer 2
94 Heath Shuler
94 Trent Dilfer 6
95 Steve McNair 3
95 Kerry Collins 5
97 Jim Druckenmiller 26
98 Peyton Manning 1
98 Ryan Leaf 2
99 Tim Couch 1
99 Donovan McNabb 2
99 Akili Smith 3
99 Cade McNown 12
99 Daunte Culpepper 11
00 Chad Pennington 18
01 Michael Vick 1
02 David Carr 1
02 Joey Harrington 3
02 Patrick Ramsey
yeah i dont buy tha whole dont draft a QB in tha first round shit....it's hit or miss just like every other position....

I knew from tha jump that Russell wasnt gonna be any good in tha NFL....dude had one good year in college and he was surrounded by talented dudes....my homie thought I was crazy for calling him a bust before he played a game....but he's a chiefs fan wtf does he know....ahaha

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
the only way this is acceptable is if this is his only offseason vacation and he plans to get with a personal trainer all offseason and comeback around 250-260(i highly doubt it). although i want to cut him, it makes no sense to do it now because we still have to pay him three million. if he makes the final roster under his current contract he would get an additional 6.45 million. from a business standpoint, you have to bring him in and let atleast participate in preseason unless there is more behind the scenes than we are aware of, which may be the case...
how much does he weigh now?

Dec 2, 2006
how much does he weigh now?
probably around 270-280. i think he can play at that weight but considering how atrocious his play has been, he needs to give himself every possible advantage. If he got down to 250, it means he is starting to get serious.

as much as I can't stand Russell's work ethic, I still would not give up on him just yet.