JAMARCUS BENCHED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ most loyal, half raider fans only like the team cuz of the colors....

oh yeah

Alex Smith > Jamarcus Bustell lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol where did i say great? i said hes better than JR, out of the 32 teams in the league, and 32 starting Qbs, JR would be ranked 32, Alex would be ranked better, which is why i said Alex > JR

JR looks lost out there, and just throws the ball not caring who catches it, its funny, he has had more balls caught by defenders, than DHB has lol

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
AT LEAST GRADKOWSKI WILL TRY,..AND AT LEAST HE WILL SCRAMBLE,..NOT LIKE FAT ASS RUSSELL AND JUST STAND THERE LIKE A FAT SLOB AND JUST THROW THE BALL AWAY OR THROW AN INCOMPLETE PASS!..

MONEY SAYS GRADKOWSKI WILL BE A BETTER QB THEN RUSSELL WILL EVER BE!

Dec 2, 2006
AT LEAST GRADKOWSKI WILL TRY,..AND AT LEAST HE WILL SCRAMBLE,..NOT LIKE FAT ASS RUSSELL AND JUST STAND THERE LIKE A FAT SLOB AND JUST THROW THE BALL AWAY OR THROW AN INCOMPLETE PASS!..

MONEY SAYS GRADKOWSKI WILL BE A BETTER QB THEN RUSSELL WILL EVER BE!
gradowski up to this point in his career is a very poor man's jeff garcia.

that may be better than Russell up to this point.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
No1s ever been that bad for this long & ended up good. they avg less than 9pts per game man. hes lead the most feable offense ever for like 3 years. worst football player ever. get a grip. lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Some of it is JR's fault but he can't shoulder all of the blame. Cable has to too because he's responsible for calling the plays. Twice he had Russell trying to bomb it downfield from his own end zone.

May 3, 2002
as much as im happy to see that happen, its not permanent....why? because our 2nd and 3rd options arent any better then our 1st.

you cant ENTIRELY blame jamarcus. I mean, he wasnt the one that let the jets run over 200 yards. looks like the defense gets frustrated with offense and stops giving a fuck also.

there is no one there that commands the players respect, not even a super bowl champ like seymour can get these guys to give a shit.

its sad to see a once proud franchise with some of the most loyal fans in sports, and some of the greatest players to have played, now look like THIS.

no pride whatsoever

yeh but if Russel can't keep the defense off the field then their gonna give up big yards

May 19, 2005
walk around any nor cal hood and ask all them cats in 9er jerseys about your team's statistics....bet you they couldnt tell you who the quarterback is.

/QUOTE]
way more then half the people that wear raiders gear know nothing about the team?and this is comming from a raiders fan