Jam Master Jay, Run-DMC DJ, Killed In Shooting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
Messed up, man. From what I knew of him, too, he was just a normal guy, he wasn't the type out there acting hard and claimin sets and crap. Just a normal musician. Watch, you know this isn't gonna get any kind of coverage in the news, either, and this guy was huge.... god bless his family and Run-DMC while they struggle through this.

Apr 25, 2002
Dam, my girl had told me this had happened. Thats fucked up, Rest In Peace Jam Master Jay. One of the baddest DJs to ever touch two turntables and a mixer. You will be missed homie. Dam, I grew up listening to him....This reminds me of when Scott LaRock got killed. R.I.P.

Aug 7, 2002

rip jay...run dmc was good old school music to listen to back in the dayz...jay was just a normal hip hop and a tru pioneer...R.I.P.

Oct 26, 2002
All i wanna know is what was the point of killin JAM MASTER Jay?? That was some dumb ass foul ass shit homiez You just dont shoot him out of all people in the world man damn shits gettin deep