Jake "The Snake" Roberts Shoots On This Week’s WWE Raw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
Jake "The Snake" Roberts Shoots On This Week’s WWE Raw
07/16/2008

Jake "The Snake" Roberts has posted a review of this past week’s WWE Monday Night Raw on his MySpace page.

He writes: Afterbirth, all I can say is won't the murder of Cena hurt the PPV?? What a stinking way to end a decent show.
Tonight we've had a DQ, a count out, a girl-boy match, a lost match, an impromptu match, and Noble non-match, no referee.
Tonight we had over 33 minutes of wrestling. A fluke? I hope not. Whatever the reason, I thank you. Still would be sweeter with more. Matches still don't get enough time, and that's how you make stars. Giving them time to establish exhibit show-ability and create character.
Now let's talk about that freak thing. Better yet, you tell me if you know.
Jake

The complete blog can be read at his official myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/officialjakeroberts.

Feb 5, 2005

LOL !

WHEN I LOOK AT JAKE & SCOTT HALL I SHAKE MY HEAD...

BUT JAKE DID COO APPEARANCEz ON WWE, TNA & THE INDY CIRCUIT IN THE PAST YEAR & 1/2....

SCOTT HALL BEEN MESSIN UP MORE...

- GEEzUz

Aug 16, 2003
I went to school w/ Jake Roberts daughter...she was pretty cool...she didnt talk about him that much b/c she didnt have a great relationship w/ him....It was highlited in the Deyond the Mat doc. that came out a while back...