JAILBROKEN 2nd Generation APPLE TV BOX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Thx for the heads up on this man Imma get on it asap. Hopefully I dont go out and spend $200 and then they find a way to patch it up lol.
Unpatchable..they have tried which is why the 3generation is unbreakable and the reason they rushed that out.

Best thing is these add ons are always evolving,one they jail broke thats it nothing can get blocked loooool fuck payin any type of bill or for any type of entertainment ever again.

Props: heyzel
Feb 11, 2006
timebomb @timebomb is it better to get a tethered or untethered one? I'm looking at ebay and they're basically the same price. I'm on this shit, thanks for pulling our coats to it, breh.
That doesnt matter it connects to the tv via HDMI cable and WIFI...these boxes are so dope.

A next thing is I can take this anywhere there is a TV and wifi internet connection and run it.On vacation fuck paying Hotels for cable or ppv just ask them"you got wifi??"

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
timebomb @timebomb is it better to get a tethered or untethered one? I'm looking at ebay and they're basically the same price. I'm on this shit, thanks for pulling our coats to it, breh.
1). Tethered Jailbreak

A tethered jailbreak is mostly the first type of jailbreak that arrives on the web whenever a new iOS is released. The tethered jailbreak has all the characteristic features of an untethered jailbreak but the only difference is, you can’t reboot your iOS device without connecting it to the computer and using a specific tethering software (like Redsn0w).

For obvious reasons, if you have a tethered jailbreak on your iPhone, you’ll think twice before trying to reboot your gadget. It’s not as cumbersome as it sounds but anything that has more than one step will, in comparison to the usual reboot process, be complicated.

2). Untethered Jailbreak

After the devs create the tethered jailbreak and test it out, it’s time to patch things up and figure out a way to create the untethered. And it simply means: you can reboot your iPhone just as normally as you would, without having to connect it to your computer or run Redsn0w’s Just Boot.

People prefer untethered – and some even wait for it till they jailbreak their iPhones – because it’s complete. Having to use a computer and Redsn0w just to reboot often sucks because what if your iPhone got turned off (low battery, may be?) when you are away from any access to a computer?

So that’s about all the difference there is between a tethered and untethered jailbreak.

always when you can go untethered

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
just a matter of time before everybody tells everybody about it and then Obama comes and charges u for it or shuts it down for good!