JADE......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
is the "funniest little whore i've ever met." :)

love ya jade, lmfao....thought i was gonna post something else didn't you?:cool:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
How did I know that you would find this thread D? lol..I had a feeling you would post something in here....hahaha......You shoulda heard Jade on the phone the other day.....:) lol....

Aug 23, 2002
you're not kidding, Jade!..lmao..Jade is the classiest internet lady pimp i know. only she can get away with it...hahahahah j/k ,you know i love ya darling..ima call you tonight when i get out of class cuz my mother is finally gone back to Gulfport..Awww i got my house back..lol.. Be awake, be very awake at 7 pm your time.

***MUAHS***

p.s. Im freezing my fucking titties off in this snow.I am a mass of scarves coats and hats and gloves..lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Big Robb said:
Jenna!!I missed your call..I'm just barely reading this,it's 11:15.If your still up..call me!

Thanks mustynutz..Im a sexy whore!..lmao~209~

uh.......okay.....lmao...

Jade, are you a little bit slow and forgetting to log out of people's names?

you're not slick either....tryina edit the post while i was replying......lol.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
from the 509? lol.....that's where i'm at.....where you stay at mayne?

and she's a "funny little whooorrrre" once you get to talk to her on the phone :).......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^I don't think.....I know I am....and you love me still....even after you got mad at me just now....lol.....i edited the post :)