Jada and Styles sending shots at 50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2006
They said something in that song that was the complete truth. 50 went and dissed Ja then stole his style. I honestly believe 50 got away with it because Murder Inc got charged by the Feds right when 50 came out and none of the stuff they were doing was getting promoted. Blood in my Eye was a great cd and sold less then 100,000 copies. If you read the article from last month's Source Irv Gotti describes how when they got charged by the Feds everybody at Def Jam was told by execs at Universal to seperate themselves from Murder Inc and not support or promote anything they did. My sister says New York was the most popular song in NYC last summer but you never saw any promotion for that or the rest of the R.U.L.E cd which was by far his best cd. It doesn't bother me when underground rappers diss the mainstream for selling out and making songs that will sell records, but when you diss, and then go and do the exact same thing yourself, that is what I call a phony. A lot of people dont know that Ja Rule was a underground battle rapping champ in nyc before he turned pro. That doesn't sell cds though, as talented as Jadakiss is, because he doesn't make hits, I believe he has never gone platinum.

May 16, 2002
Less than 100,000? That's a damn shame. I copped that album and I thought it was one of his best. So where does the inc stand now? Ashanti? Ja?

Apr 2, 2006
They got out of their deal with Def Jam by releasing greatest hits for Ja and Ashanti, word is they might sign for distribution through Warner Music Group, who is headed by the Lyor Cohen, who was head of Def Jam when Inc was doing well.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I dunno, I never liked ja rule....the only song I liked was "holla holla"...but that was only because of the beat...once I got the 12" I never played the vocals again....50 did turn around and do the same thing he dissed ja for, its corny...he's just trying to be like pac and get as many enemies as possible so he can get shot again and become a legend

Apr 2, 2006
Yea I like the point that 50 is trying to be like pac. Ja Rule definately tried to be like Pac by making songs for the ladies. I just think he was lame when doing it because Pac made songs that he designated as songs for the ladies, but hardcore killers still liked because to them they were just good songs. Ja just sounds corny and the only people that like them are girls, and they make him look like a punk to hardcore rap fans.

May 15, 2005
naw, best friends and tha shit where him and ashanti redid tha grease shit for tha video, they're on the same level as the shittyiest tracks everydropped

Feb 8, 2003
ElroyCalrician said:
. That doesn't sell cds though, as talented as Jadakiss is, because he doesn't make hits, I believe he has never gone platinum.

Actually your beliefs are wrong bc Jada last joint went platinum. I like JaRule and I always said that on here He makes good music imo

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
50 Cent can never see Jada or Styles P on any level!!!!!!!! Just because you sell records doesn't mean you put out quality material. 50 Cent is one of the artists responsible for making rap fall apart.:dead: Nuff Said

Feb 5, 2005
ElroyCalrician said:
They said something in that song that was the complete truth. 50 went and dissed Ja then stole his style. I honestly believe 50 got away with it because Murder Inc got charged by the Feds right when 50 came out and none of the stuff they were doing was getting promoted. Blood in my Eye was a great cd and sold less then 100,000 copies. If you read the article from last month's Source Irv Gotti describes how when they got charged by the Feds everybody at Def Jam was told by execs at Universal to seperate themselves from Murder Inc and not support or promote anything they did. My sister says New York was the most popular song in NYC last summer but you never saw any promotion for that or the rest of the R.U.L.E cd which was by far his best cd. It doesn't bother me when underground rappers diss the mainstream for selling out and making songs that will sell records, but when you diss, and then go and do the exact same thing yourself, that is what I call a phony. A lot of people dont know that Ja Rule was a underground battle rapping champ in nyc before he turned pro. That doesn't sell cds though, as talented as Jadakiss is, because he doesn't make hits, I believe he has never gone platinum.

I AGREE WIT MOST OF WHUT U SED...

AN U MAKE SUM GOOD POINTz..

I KNEW JA RULE WAZ A NYC BATTLE CHAMP..

1 OF MY FAVORITE BATTLEz FRUM HIM WAZ WHEN HE BATTLED SHELLz ( 1 OF MY FAVORITE UNDERGROUND MCz )..

ALSO, JADAKISS HAZ TOUCH'D PLATINUM B4...

REGARDLESS OF THOzE THINGz, ALOT OF MAINSTREAM FANz/MOST OF 50z FANBASE DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT DA STREETz...

SO U CANT REALLY xPECT THEM 2 UNDERSTAND MOST OF WHUT U SED...

MANY HAVE BOUGHT INTO 50z GIMMIK SO HARD THEY MIGHT AZ WELL HAVE G-UNIT TATz...

ALSO, MOST OF 50z FANBASE IZ ALSO EMINEMz FANBASE, AN WIT EM BAK'N 50 ALSO OF THOzE FANz COULD CARE LESS WHUT HE DOES...

- GEEzUz