Jacki-O broke as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol dumb broad probably never had a real job in her life then when she got her deal she was like "oh i'm a rapper now, I can buy jewelery, clothes, and whatever else because i'm gonna make lots of money just because i'm a rapper". Now her dumb ass is makin less then a G a month with $144,000 in debt. People at McDonald's can make more then a G a month. Bitch better get a 9 to 5.

Feb 8, 2003
jayda650 said:
and shes trying to sue 50 cent, for what ? Good luck with that, his team of lawyers will make her ass like twice as broke

Shes not suing 50 Cent her lawyer Wolfe is bc he use to own the record label 2 Live Crew was signed to and that in the club chorus is similar to a Luke track. They'll end up settling out of court like most copyright cases end up.

If your doing music you gotta have more then that income coming in bc one month you can make thousands of dollars then the next month you wont make shit. The smart thing to do is save your rap money and use it to advance in other fields that way you'll be straight.