Jacka's Tear Gas album is better than The Jack Artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Surprisingly, yes it is!!

I have spent the last couple weeks with Jacka, previewing the next official release from his own imprint, The Artist Records. He is current putting a few touches to his album, title Tear Gas. Which to me, is surprisingly better than the Jack Artist.

I am so excited about this album it shocks me. I will post some stuff as soon as its the right time. Here are some features, who have blessed this album. March, its coming. Trust me, its the best thing out the bay since E-40 last album.

Jacka- Tear Gas

The Artist Records

March -8

Features: The Mob Figaz, Freeway, Sky Balla, Devin the Dude, Clyde Carson, Netta Brielle, and more.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fa show! there been hella good releases out the bay besides 40s shit though

cant wait to cop it

speakin of 40 when his new shit droppin?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm getting this one for sure All Jackas albums are classics, Jack didn't get Cormega on this one?

Jan 1, 2006
Better than JACK ARTIST?! Hmmmm I don't believe it till I hear it.

Same goes with every artist. Even though Jack had previous albums, I wasn't drawn into his music until I heard Jack Artist. Hopefully that album wasn't his only peak. Patiently waiting...

Feb 8, 2006
u can never lose with a Jacka release, easily the most consistant rapper in the bay, when it comes to putting out quality albums and verses. i'll add this to my collection